Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from seeing this. Didn't think much of it at all. The only Iron Man film worth watching, and worth watching multiple times is the first one. Then watch The Avengers for more Iron Man.

Iron Man=10/10 after about 8 viewings.
Iron Man 2=2/10 after 2 viewings.
Iron Man 3=2/10 after 1 viewing.
Avengers (only because Iron Man is in it)=10/10 after possibly 10 viewings.

Just got back from seeing this. Didn't think much of it at all. The only Iron Man film worth watching, and worth watching multiple times is the first one. Then watch The Avengers for more Iron Man.

Iron Man=10/10 after about 8 viewings.
Iron Man 2=2/10 after 2 viewings.
Iron Man 3=2/10 after 1 viewing.
Avengers (only because Iron Man is in it)=10/10 after possibly 10 viewings.

I can't believe you have only seen Iron Man Two twice...
You can't seriously judge a film based on only a couple of viewings, especially one made by a director that is such a genre fanboy. It's packed with information, some that you can only get after several viewings.

Anyone else think that after a certain point the roman numerals get a bit ridiculous? Lets just say the number.

Well it's interesting to note that the MK42 simply has "MK42" on the arm when Tony looks at it.
I just downloaded a cam screener to tide me over till i go see it again this week.
That soundtrack is really well done.

I can't believe you have only seen Iron Man Two twice...
You can't seriously judge a film based on only a couple of viewings, especially one made by a director that is such a genre fanboy. It's packed with information, some that you can only get after several viewings.

For me, I gave Iron Man 2 a second chance, but it just reinforced my issues with it. Namely I can not stand Tony Stark in number 2 , and the story bored me. I didn't think much of Whiplash or the other bad guy either. They did nothing for me. I really don't feel the need to give it a third go to see if I change my mind.

I will give Iron Man 3 the same second chance when it comes out on disc, even though I said it was not worth multiple viewings.. I regularly do. Who knows, I may change my mind. I did with Thor and The Fith Element as well as TDK. Although TDKR was worse on second viewing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still i want HT to make the MK15,39 & 40 as i love those suit designs.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it today.

I liked it. it was good, not excellent but very good.

Characters were all around pretty decent with Pepper, Mandarin and Killian taking centre stage for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall it's not as good as Iron Man but better than Avengers, IM2 & TIH and on par with Thor and TFA.

Pros:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Cons:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Watched IM3 for the second time. Seeing it in 2D this time made me better appreciate some details.

I also found a Comic Mandarin story plot that matches the movie very much.
The movie didn't deviate that much from the comics.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Upping the score from 8 to 8.5. :clap

Which comic is that because even though i've never read a Mandarin comi even i know that...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry but fans can't say that Marvel Studios is the most "authentic" anymore.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Which comic is that because even though i've never read a Mandarin comi even i know that...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry but fans can't say that Marvel Studios is the most "authentic" anymore.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You weren't paying attention.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You weren't paying attention.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from seeing this, I enjoyed it but can see why people are having some negative thoughts on it. Still think oblivion was more enjoyable

Back