Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mind-blown.gif

Looks like we have a contender for best airplane rescue scene, ever. Imagine watching this in theaters!

Bah! Superman beats skydiving!:lol Nah, this looks awesome, and I can't wait.

Agreed. This looks crazy good. Just saw the trailer on TV (followed by the extended version.) I'm not even a huge IM fan, but every time one of these movies come out, I get pumped. RDJ is the man. :rock

Yeah, that "extended look" made me lol. I'll be seeing this one at midnight come May 4th (hopefully, in XD),

so is there an actual trailer besides that facebook clip? that was hardly a trailer.

it was fine actually, I'm sick of trailer these days that give away all the good stuff before the movie even comes out. I'd rather know as little as possible

I think with the marketing of this movie Marvel seems very confident. From what I understand this movie is about they likely showed no money shots in any of the footage seen so far. I think the feel like all they need to do is let people know its coming out and when and that's really all they need to do to get the butts in seats.

Somebody should send this to HT; maybe it'll be enough reference for them to nail RDJ's likeness after a bazillion tries.:lecture

I can already see them going, "crap, a really good reference video! We should've waited a few more months to begin sculpting!" :lol

But in HT's defense, I think the new HS is pretty good.

Iron Man 3 keeps looking better and better. I hope they go with the "less is more" attitude and keep it that way. Don't give away all the good stuff. Iron Man is already a proven franchise so even showing 3-4 scenes per trailer is enough.

I just watched Iron Man 2 on TV the other day. I was flipping through and stopped on it and couldn't change the channel. I have to say that Iron Man 2 has grown on me and gotten better every time I see it (or parts of it). The acting is top notch, the characters' chemistry is well done and even the action scenes are great. It wasn't the "pleasant surprise" that the first Iron Man was because RDJ's performance as Tony Stark blew everyone away because it was so fresh and new (much like Depp as Sparrow in the first PotC) but it reestablished that RDJ is picture-perfect casting for Iron Man.

Back