Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
792423_10151363393312488_1522934130_o.jpg

That's a nice poster. I dig.

Rhodey took over in the comics as Iron Man for a while anyway, would be good to see them mix things up abit.

Of course.

And then no one would want to see it, because no one gives a **** about Rhodie. They come for Tony/Robert Downy.

And then there will be no more Marvel Studios films.

Tony will get beaten half to death by Extremis enhanced bad guys like Cold blood, then he will be forced to inject extremis in order to survive and then we will get a new unseen armor toward the end of the film.

Thats my theory anyway.

Last edited:
EDIT:

792423_10151363393312488_1522934130_o.jpg

“From morn to noon he fell, from noon to dewy eve, a summer's day; and with the setting sun dropped from the zenith like a falling star.” - Milton

Ah, poetry!

Nova: Hope Tony dies in this one and Rhodey takes over as Iron Man.

Jealousy becomes you.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I like about it. Movie posters today are all unimaginative, bland, and downright ugly Photoshopped junk. While it's no Drew Struzan, this poster feels a little more like a piece of actual artwork, even if it is digitally rendered.

:lecture

The imagery is also very unique. It's very lonely and calm with it's lack of clutter. But it also is frightening, frantic, and terrifying to see the hero falling into the atmosphere battle damaged like that. I dig the marketing for this movie so far. I must say, behind Thor 2, this is my most anticipated Marvel movie.

Back