Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well of course Rhodey would have to be there too or have a reason why he wouldn't be (ie he was captured by then and Tony needs to rescue him). But I think a 2 on 1 fight would be good. I know we kind of had that in Iron Man 2, but I'd like to see the good guys on the short end of that stick. Make it Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man for something new. And Mandarian pulling their strings.

I think the next villian should be...

jack-daniels.gif

I think the next villian should be...

jack-daniels.gif

:exactly:

Tony's charm throughout the years is his mortality while parading around as The Invincible Iron Man. I doubt it will ever be a main focus since IM is kid friendly and the studio does not want to promote such a lifestyle.

They wouldn't be promoting that lifestyle. If anything, they already have. They need to show the bad sides of that life style now. Faverau already said Iron Man 2 followed the Demon in the Bottle story arc and I think the only real part of that we'll see on film is the party scene.

i read somewhere the issues in teh second film is the nearest thing they will do tot eh alcholism storyline.

it was said that favenroe might have the manderin as the next baddie and see after the avnegers if its possible to do the magic rings as iron man 1 & 2 are more technological and the avengers will have magic elements

Iron Man 2 was supposed to follow the Demon in a Bottle storyline but that was thrown out early, the party scene is more Tony thinks he is dying and drinks to soothe more than the actual alcohol addiction. I don't think we'll ever get the real DIAB line on screen because it will hurt merchandising possibilities. (Remember the Mouse owns this now...)

Iron Man 2 was supposed to follow the Demon in a Bottle storyline but that was thrown out early, the party scene is more Tony thinks he is dying and drinks to soothe more than the actual alcohol addiction. I don't think we'll ever get the real DIAB line on screen because it will hurt merchandising possibilities. (Remember the Mouse owns this now...)

and it'll be one hella dark movie

Merchandising is a big part of it, but I think studios also know that kids are going to see these movies so they tone back to not piss off the special interest groups. Last thing they want is to give up merchandising AND ticket sales.

If a movie is shot in 3D is it only available in 3D? I remember Alice in Wonderland was in both formats, but I think I read it wasn't filmed in 3D.

If its available in both formats what difference does it make? Just go see the 2D version. It's what I will most likely do.

If a movie is shot in 3D is it only available in 3D? I remember Alice in Wonderland was in both formats, but I think I read it wasn't filmed in 3D.

If its available in both formats what difference does it make? Just go see the 2D version. It's what I will most likely do.

Oh I agree with you, but when it's out in 3D, I want to see the best the picture can be. Trouble is, a lot of the times, you only find out it's a waste of money half way through the viewing.

:lol I know what you mean. Well if it comes out in 3D a bunch of us can start a thread pact that we'll only see it in 2D. Then we'll go to the theater and see it in 3D anyway...

What's funny to me is that The Prince of Persia is not in 3D, but if you watch the trailer it looks like it was meant to be. There are daggers and snakes and arrows that come right at you. What's up with that? :lol

What's funny to me is that the Prince of Persia is white and sounds British.

Back