Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:
I'm guessing Frank hasn't seen many movies.

Oh, so I gotta list all the ****acular decisions in movie making history? :lol Okay, Barakapool was absolutely ****ing horrible, but it was Ryan Reynolds as compared to Sir Ben Kingsley. It really was a huge waste.

Kingsley is one of the best actors I've ever seen and he looked like he'd be more at home in a third rate Mike Myers film.

I'll take Trevor over Wolverine origins Deadpool any day.

That's nice, but remember Trevor ain't Mandarin!

Eh, he's probably too busy crushing enemies, seeing them driven before him, and hearing da lamentations of dere women. :lol

... at least the housekeepers.

At least trevdarin was meant as comedy, Deadpool was supposed to be serious.

Watching Kingsley's drunk joke of a bloke do a lame Arthur/Austin Powers schtick is the single biggest waste of talent I have ever seen in a superhero movie, or just about any other movie for that matter. I can't believe any of you who are completely head-over-heels for this movie really wanted to see an onscreen Mandarin to begin with, because you sure's hell didn't get one. Stop kidding yourselves and don't support this sorry excuse for a plot device. It's like the worst thing that can happen to a comic book character outside of slapping nipples on their costume.

**** the Mandarin.

Kingsley is one of the best actors I've ever seen and he looked like he'd be more at home in a third rate Mike Myers film.

screen-shot-2010-12-20-at-12-17-37-am.png

Well, he's signed on for another film. So maybe Joss Whedon will do something with him.

Don't expect much.

Watching Kingsley's drunk joke of a bloke do a lame Arthur/Austin Powers schtick is the single biggest waste of talent I have ever seen in a superhero movie, or just about any other movie for that matter. I can't believe any of you who are completely head-over-heels for this movie really wanted to see an onscreen Mandarin to begin with, because you sure's hell didn't get one. Stop kidding yourselves and don't support this sorry excuse for a plot device. It's like the worst thing that can happen to a comic book character outside of slapping nipples on their costume.

He really talks like that. :wink1:

I do hope they **** his character up even more. Just to spite the fans. :D

I like spiting the fans. :lol It fills me with joy jelly.

Back