Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane Black made the best summer movie so far. Only Man of Steel might actually be better. Not that it's a race or anything. I'm just hoping MoS is actually pretty good.

Mandarin is really a drunk bloke. :panic:

OHMYGOD.gif

Finally got to see this one! I loved it! I still love the first one the best, but this one is definitely better than the second.

I didn't like two things though...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally got to see this one! I loved it! I still love the first one the best, but this one is definitely better than the second.

I didn't like two things though...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:
That was one of the biggest things that just "felt wrong" was the total departure from the classic rock featured in IR1 & 2, as well as the Avengers.

:exactly:
That was one of the biggest things that just "felt wrong" was the total departure from the classic rock featured in IR1 & 2, as well as the Avengers.

Agreed

Just saw this also, didnt like it at all, so disappointed

Agreed

Just saw this also, didnt like it at all, so disappointed

I think I'm just too much of an RDJ fanboi, I can actually list things that irked me about IM3 til the cows come home, but still went to see it twice and would consider it in the "like" column.

I absolutely loved it. Not as good as the first. But way better than the second. RDJ's acting was phenomenal. He wasn't just a unstoppable superhero anymore. He had his own struggles.

I think they could have done away with all the suits showing up to help fight. It would have been great for him to get the job done with his crappy, breaking suit.

Back