Iron Man 3 - 1/6th scale Shades (Mark XXIII) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you have no choice but pick it up at the show.
I tried to have it shipped and it got kicked out of my cart with a pop up saying SS had 0 in stock at this time.
Mine went through fine. Maybe they are out?
5b14170ef0f87aa4f5dcd97da7a4d881.jpg

Does anyone know if Sideshow will allow someone else to pick up the figure in your place? I can't go, but I may know people who are.

I've simultaneously preordered and pre-sold this today, so I don't have to waste time in a few months when I lose interest in this armor and have to sell it.

:yess:

I want to pre-order this, but I can't find the "Ship to Me" option that you guys are talking about...I can only choose to pick it up at the con. What gives??? Hot Toys has never done this with the Toy Fair exclusives, so why start now? :slap So I guess that means I'll have to pay hyper-inflated eBay prices if I want this, which I do. :mad:

Both are still available. I think their system is set so once inventory number goes below a certain amount it switches to wait list. Again this is what I think.

I want to pre-order this, but I can't find the "Ship to Me" option that you guys are talking about...I can only choose to pick it up at the con. What gives??? Hot Toys has never done this with the Toy Fair exclusives, so why start now? :slap So I guess that means I'll have to pay hyper-inflated eBay prices if I want this, which I do. :mad:

Ship to me option already sold out.

This will be the third exclusive I've missed. It's time to put the rest of the collection up on Ebay...I'm done.

1st iron man i've missed. saw the preorder go up and said...nah its not gonna sell out. now i'm contemplating dumping all my iron men lol

I contacted SS, there is no waitlist. They'll put any extras (any that don't get picked up/sold at Comicon) up for sale after SDCC

I hate that they're doing this for a HPP armor. Will make it much more difficult and expensive for me to complete the entire collection.

Just keep an eye out... if they don't sell everything they bring to the convention, they'll offer it shipped again.

Back