Iron Man 3 - 1/6th scale Shades (Mark XXIII) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Shades already been released?... I've lost track of the HPP, what they look like, and which ones are already out. If it hasn't I don't see the problem. They've come this far, they might as well finish the set... If it's another Bones type repaint then that's a different milk the cow beast all together..

Has Shades already been released?... I've lost track of the HPP, what they look like, and which ones are already out. If it hasn't I don't see the problem. They've come this far, they might as well finish the set... If it's another Bones type repaint then that's a different milk the cow beast all together..
They released a 1/6 scale bust ages ago, but this is the first time it's been a 1/6 figure. I agree, they'd be crazy to not finish the HPP at this point.

Has a July / August 2017 release date. You can pick it up at the San Diego Comic-con (July 20-23) or have it shipped to you.

Sideshow just informed me on Live Chat you can't use rewards points for the hot toys shades what's up with that I've always use points on exclusives

I know they're doing all the HPP armors, but they need to do one that is not a repaint. They need to do Hammerhead. A different armor/shape/size/color suit.

As far as I remember, Hammerhead is the last unique armor. The rest are just bits and pieces from previously released armors. They could have released one every 2 months and had them all out by now .

I'm only considering it 9 left. Mark 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 & 14 aren't interesting enough for me to collect. I find it odd they'd create Mark X and not do them in order though.

Looks like you have no choice but pick it up at the show.
I tried to have it shipped and it got kicked out of my cart with a pop up saying SS had 0 in stock at this time.

I noticed the same thing. 77 Hot Toys items are coupon eligible, including 35 other pre-orders. But not this one? Coupon says it can be used for any item over $200. I'm going to talk to SS via chat tomorrow. Can't hurt to ask...

Someone in the retro bones thread already called. No points or coupons for these.

Sold out already? Lame.

So.. does this mean I'm going to have to shell out $400 for this on eBay? I'm pissed.

Back