Iron Man 3 - 1/6th scale Shades (Mark XXIII) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to see that no one's overreacting about anything here today. :D

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I sure hope there will be some left over after the convention. This is the first IM HPP figure that I've missed since I started collecting, and I reaaaally don't look forward to paying an exorbitant eBay price, especially for an IM suit that (while it looks cool) isn't one of my favorites.

If there are any really awesome board members here who have no intentions of getting this figure and are going to SDCC, maybe they can offer to pick up for someone and you'd only have to pay additional shipping and maybe a little thank-you fee instead of high eBay prices

If there are any really awesome board members here who have no intentions of getting this figure and are going to SDCC, maybe they can offer to pick up for someone and you'd only have to pay additional shipping and maybe a little thank-you fee instead of high eBay prices

For anyone reading this and willing to do that for me, I'd really appreciate it! :)

Hopefully not all the exclusives are pick up at SDCC only. Kind of a load of crap and extremely limits who can buy them. Might as well just put up a sign at the booth saying scalpers welcome. Odd that they'd change the way these exclusives work after offering them to order online and have shipped for years.

I was able to get one with the shipped only option...luckily I ignored my frost thought which was to wait. I'm shocked it sold out so quickly.

For anyone reading this and willing to do that for me, I'd really appreciate it! :)

Same here.

I think we should email our complaints to sideshow. I just did.

What pisses me off is that us, fans, who have invested a ton of money to complete the house party armors are going to get hosed because a******s are going to buy them and flip them on eBay for $400+.

Same here.

I think we should email our complaints to sideshow. I just did.

What pisses me off is that us, fans, who have invested a ton of money to complete the house party armors are going to get hosed because a******s are going to buy them and flip them on eBay for $400+.
Agreed. Luckily I grabbed one before they ran out, but I checked eBay earlier and saw them listed for $450-$500 already . That's just ridiculous.

Agreed. Luckily I grabbed one before they ran out, but I checked eBay earlier and saw them listed for $450-$500 already . That's just ridiculous.

This was released weeks ago overseas. That's been the going price for them this entire time, when there was no indication that Sideshow would be getting any. Those auctions are not necessarily/solely a result of US collectors buying to flip.

This was released weeks ago overseas. That's been the going price for them this entire time, when there was no indication that Sideshow would be getting any. Those auctions are not necessarily/solely a result of US collectors buying to flip.
Hmm interesting. I just said that because yesterday when it was announced by Hot Toys (before Sideshow) there wasn't a single listing on ebay. Then this morning when sideshow was out, all of the sudden they were all over ebay.

Hmm interesting. I just said that because yesterday when it was announced by Hot Toys (before Sideshow) there wasn't a single listing on ebay. Then this morning when sideshow was out, all of the sudden they were all over ebay.

I think you're confusing SHADES with RETRO BONES. Retro Bones is what was released in Japan a few weeks ago.

I think you're confusing SHADES with RETRO BONES. Retro Bones is what was released in Japan a few weeks ago.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I didn't hear anything at all about Shades until 2 days ago.

Retro Bones looks okay, but I'm not into collecting repaints of suits.

Back