Iron Man 3 - 1/6th scale Shades (Mark XXIII) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the brown is too dark, or the blue isn't dark enough. There's a bit too much contrast.

Not my favorite look...

But it's HPP, so I'll buy it :D
I would have liked to see the blue and green reversed, being more of a military green as the base color. Looks like Shotgun got sprayed with mud since that's the same blue they used for him.

Not that it matters, I'll be buying it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

At $250, I'd feel much better ordering. These figures are getting pricier and pricier by the day. Although I wouldn't mind them using the companion piece price of $219.99.

I would have liked to see the blue and green reversed, being more of a military green as the base color. Looks like Shotgun got sprayed with mud since that's the same blue they used for him.

Not that it matters, I'll be buying it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was looking at this promo shot of the bust, which I preferred the paint on...
902195-product-silo.png

But then I found what appears to be an in-hand shot of the bust, and it looks exactly the same as the figure XD So I guess that's just the way it's supposed to be. *shrug*
$_58.JPG

Maybe the lighting alters the tone of the blue. I'll just keep Shades in the shadowy back corner of the shelf :D

I was looking at this promo shot of the bust, which I preferred the paint on...
902195-product-silo.png

But then I found what appears to be an in-hand shot of the bust, and it looks exactly the same as the figure XD So I guess that's just the way it's supposed to be. *shrug*
$_58.JPG

Maybe the lighting alters the tone of the blue. I'll just keep Shades in the shadowy back corner of the shelf :D
Well damn, I liked the look of the prototype 1/6 bust better. I'll just keep the light in his display turned off. [emoji23]

Finally! I can't wait for this.

Hopefully jack isn't far behind considering we've seen him already as well.

I also really hope we see nightclub hammerhead soon so they'll have all of the parts they need to give us all of the armors.

Jack will probably be next since they did create the bust already.

Hammerhead has always been a favorite, I just hope it's not as ugly of a green as the King Arts version.

Funny how this was just announced, I was just talking about me waiting on this armor yesterday in another forum.

I do agree with Jack being next, but I don't think that the Jack bust being already created has anything to do with it.
They have already shown Jack with one of the armors that has already been produced.

I want this one too,been lagging behind the armours lately a lot of catching up to do.

Got mine. Thought about picking one up for cheaper on eBay later, but got trigger happy.

Back