Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn.. Was hoping that I could pop the TS head sculpt from the new die cast figure on here.. Oh well. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this figure, and have never looked myself, but someone said that you can't remove the head because there are wires that run up through the neck to power the lights in the eyes.

So, it may be possible to remove the head if you cut those wires?

Not sure.

Oh that's right because this figure has the single switch to turn on all of lights at once. That makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just grabbed one off of spooktacular. Put in on payment plan so I should get it right after Christmas. Looks cool and I couldn't pass up that price.

It's the only IM figure that I have in any kind of action pose and it looks great.

Warning: This figure cannot do a museum pose.

I keep forgetting I have this. I'm going to battle damage it using spare Mark 42 pieces I have lying around

not hard to do

awesome-cool-funny-moon-walk-bad-ass-other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1485.gif

I ordered during spooktacular and it just came in yesterday. Its really nice looking but also feels kinda cheap. I had some pp funds which helped bring it to $68 but otherwise I think I would have been slightly let down had I paid more. Funny thing is I thought I would be fine with not getting the die-cast figure after this but if anything it made me want it more.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but is the head on this removable?

Back