Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the power pose to tide me over until the Diecast eventually arrives because I needed me some iron man mk42, I'll have it on Monday hopefully :yess:
I think it looks fantastic but will most likely be overshadowed when the Diecast arrives. :duh but I'll enjoy it in the meantime

See, I have all three on order , and to be blunt, I hated Iron Man 3. I think the pps can be better utilized then the diecasts and as cophoto said, they are half the price. I decided to keep my pps and have him on my office desk. If he falls or breaks, I'll just superglue parts back on.

See, I have all three on order , and to be blunt, I hated Iron Man 3. I think the pps can be better utilized then the diecasts and as cophoto said, they are half the price. I decided to keep my pps and have him on my office desk. If he falls or breaks, I'll just superglue parts back on.

You make a very good point, the price is the thing that really enticed me, I think with this (PPS) you're getting an extremely movie accurate figure for a lot less than the die casts, the only limitation is the poses he can do.

Yes precisely my point- it holds you over but once diecast Mk 42 arrives these will be unloaded. I love this PP figure but I know it won't a candle to the diecast. Yes the diecast is twice the price- in this case you get what you pay for!

You HATED IM3, yet still you are getting all figures from a movie you hated?

I'm sorry, but that just makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can like the armors without liking the movie. I don't think collecting the toy has to be mutually exclusive with liking the movie it came from, particularly when the movie features a character well-known outside of the movie, or when the product is clearly of a high quality, which HT generally is...

Yeah, I'm like the complete opposite of that. Even if HT would pull an amazing "Batman &Robin" Clooney 12 inch bats, I wouldn't buy it. I hated that movie.

You can like the armors without liking the movie. I don't think collecting the toy has to be mutually exclusive with liking the movie it came from, particularly when the movie features a character well-known outside of the movie, or when the product is clearly of a high quality, which HT generally is...

Dido..... was going to say the same exact thing... I personally laughed at the movie, it was a good/ok comedy; but button line, the iron man suits are awesome in design and having the toys just feels oh sooooo good :)

Idk. I only collect things from movies/comis/franchises I absolutely love. Gotta prioritize my spending on these things.

I have this figure and have never tried myself. But before I got it, I asked this question and was told that you couldn't because the wiring for the lights in the eyes goes up through the neck.

I have this figure and have never tried myself. But before I got it, I asked this question and was told that you couldn't because the wiring for the lights in the eyes goes up through the neck.
:exactly: Id imagine you could but would have to cut the wiring.

Back