Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pushed back to November.

So that means diecast IP and MK 42 will be even much later .....Howard said those are taking a longer time to manufacture and this PP figure is just plastic and pushed back that far!!!

So that means diecast IP and MK 42 will be even much later .....Howard said those are taking a longer time to manufacture and this PP figure is just plastic and pushed back that far!!!

:gah: WHYYYYYY MARK 42 WHERE ARE YOU I WANT MY DIECAST FIGURES!!!!!

:gah::gah::gah: I hope not!! I can't wait for these to finally come out....but as we all know, it's not IF it ll get delayed, it's WHEN will it get delayed.

As far as i know its still the end of Oct, also on Amazon its in stock from China
hope we see a video review soon cant wait for this to ship

[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/Iron-Sixth-Scale-Power-Series/dp/B00BB8R382/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381329201&sr=8-1&keywords=hot+toys+iron+man+power+pose[/ame]

From the HT Secret Base

1385378_531004713650435_490531436_n.jpg

Back