Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of PPS, but anyway pictures of PPS Mark XLII at AC's Hot Toys Iron Man Exhibition.

8698376389_fef7cf2a43_b.jpg

8699499480_be4a2fba6b_b.jpg

Those pictures look pretty great actually. Does anyone have more and comparison pics of this to the diecast? The gold looks so excellent I may just PO this...

Went ahead and po'd from SSC using the coupon. Even though I had it po'd from BBTS, the coupon brings it down in price so I at least get it earlier now.

Not sure how long the coupon lasts so I went ahead and ordered this PP Mark XLII. Pretty good price for a detailed IM suit.

I preordered this too! I used the 25% off Avenger code for new customers. Got $41 off. I think that's a great deal. The die-cast is just too expensive for me.

The Power Pose looks very nice. But I just don't know if I could handle having the others as figures and all of a sudden this guy is a statue.

The Power Pose looks very nice. But I just don't know if I could handle having the others as figures and all of a sudden this guy is a statue.

Yeah, Mark 42 had pretty dynamic scenes in the movie, a posable figure of him would be more fun. However, I wouldn't mind a static pose for suits that I can't even remember properly, even after watching the movie twice.

the stand isnt strong enough
sorry if this picture already posted in this thread :wave
995691_478631192211419_321279747_n.jpg

Does the support is broken? Look at his ***. It seems that it was broken and they have superimposed.:slap

that was the Singapore Bugis Action City display, they were given a prototype that did not fit on the stand so they were using blu-tack to hold it up...

bad idea

Back