Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many people having seen the fully posable MMS197 figure are now reconsidering this instead? Already beed a few guys in the other thread saying they prefer this...

Ive ordered both but much prefer the mms to the power pose. In hindsight if id known the die-cast XLII would be in production i probably wouldnt have ordered the power pose.

I blame my naivety on being new to this crazy hobby.

Funny. My HT Ironmen generally stand in my shelves in the standard Hall-of-Armor statue-like pose. Though defeating the purpose of the line's name, if the Power Pose Mk.42 was just a static stand-up-straight pose, I might've actually considered it over the die-cast Mk.42.
But as it stands (har har), for the sake of consistency and display with my older Marks, I kinda have to get the die-cast MMS of the Mk.42 if I really want to add that armor to my collection.

Having now seen this in person so to speak (by that I mean a video rather than just photoshopped pictures) I maintain that this looks better than the MMS. The paint job especially is far superior.

Having now seen this in person so to speak (by that I mean a video rather than just photoshopped pictures) I maintain that this looks better than the MMS. The paint job especially is far superior.

Because this is a non-articulated plastic statue, well a removable part statue.

I would have considered this if they at least let this pose with both it's arms now but I guess that's why you have the MMS. :dunno

Because this is a non-articulated plastic statue, well a removable part statue.

This goes back to what I said the other day, if you're saying the paint job on this is better because its on plastic then I say HT have made a mistake moving this line into die cast

575751_10151348615477344_1491091721_n.jpg

From this pic, imo it looks well cheap and plasticky looking. It looks like all one piece opposed to tons of parts forming it like the MMS does

Love this figure- as a model builder I appreciate the paint and detailing. This will likely be the only IM3 armor released from HT this year. I want it- in MAY1

Just had to order this after watching the movie twice yesterday. That will help with the wait until next year for the Diecast version!!

Went ahead and grabbed this over the weekend from Sideshow. Flexed it through July and unless they announce another armor for this series (PPS) that I really want this will end up being my only IM3 item.

$100 minimum purchase required. Coupon IRONMAN code cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. IRONMAN can only be used on select IN-STOCK products and cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that become/became available as In-Stock items from April 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013! This coupon code will expire on April 30th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

I just canceled this today. He looks really nice in those shots but after my PO of BD Mark VII I had to make some cuts to my PO list. Plus I'm just going with the 'classic' red and golds at this point.

Back