Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys just answer me this will they for sure realease an MMS version of the XLII? cheers

eightball1.jpeg

They already made a Tony Stark MMS. There is no way they won't make more.

There have been 13 Iron Man armors made and 2 War Machines from 3 movies. And half of them have been reissues or variants. So to say they don't want to continue making armors makes no sense either.

I'd guess they are going after the statue market or trying to creat a new market.

I'll actually go so far as to bet they'll make more figures from IM3 than the first 2. And they made 9 from IM and 9 from IM2.

They already made a Tony Stark MMS. There is no way they won't make more.

There have been 13 Iron Man armors made and 2 War Machines from 3 movies. And half of them have been reissues or variants. So to say they don't want to continue making armors makes no sense either.

I'd guess they are going after the statue market or trying to creat a new market.

I'll actually go so far as to bet they'll make more figures from IM3 than the first 2. And they made 9 from IM and 9 from IM2.

That and maybe trying to offer something more affordable for people with not so big wallets..? :dunno

Why are people asking if they will make MMS? What planet have you been hiding out on for the past five years? They milk the crap out of these lines. You will have a regular version. A battle damage. A st party's day version and so on and do on... Don't be morons

I ordered this late the other night not knowing this a poseable statue. I'll probably cancel maybe and wait for the 1/6 poseable release... Realy waiting for the american styled war machine that will come out sometime hopefully...
Iron_Patriot_custom_hot_toys__2_.jpg

awarmachineiman3_zps882bace5.jpg

Last edited:
That and maybe trying to offer something more affordable for people with not so big wallets..? :dunno

No it's just the former, HT don't care about making things affordable. It was only a few years back a figure with 2 outfits and heads and accessories cost less than this statue.

1/4 PF or maquette with this pose please. Not a mini 1/6 statue bah!

i do love the pose on this, wouldn't mind Sideshow stealing it.

I had no idea this was even a statue. :lol The description isn't very clear. I just assumed it was a figure.

I had no idea this was even a statue. :lol The description isn't very clear. I just assumed it was a figure.

Even Sideshow's Premium Format line are Premium Format Figures rather than Premium Format Statue even though they are statues :lol

I guess swap out parts means it's not a true statue :dunno

Even Sideshow's Premium Format line are Premium Format Figures rather than Premium Format Statue even though they are statues :lol

Figure = A pictorial or sculptural representation, especially of the human body.

Hot Toys is greedy and wants to make money??? Why are they wasting time with this crap instead of churning out 2.0 of Mark VI and Warmachine? I won't be able to throw money at them fast enough if they did that

I saw on their Facebook page they made reference to doing ALL the armors of Iron Man 3.

Could this line be a way to quickly get through 30+ looks? :D

LOL "power pose" line. How about a "let's stop letting Enterbay hand our asses to us" line.

Now that is pretty funny. Although myself, don't see the big deal about this line. I like the looks of it and gives collectors more options.Can't get too mad about such little things compared to other stuff.:peace

How about a "let's stop letting Enterbay hand our asses to us" line.

They've done that, what, twice? Three times? :lol

Hot Toys is getting a little obnoxious with the stuff they pull now, but they've done way more for this hobby in the last 7 years than Enterbay or any other company has. They're approaching their 200th MMS figure, and that's just one sub line.

Hot Toys (and Sideshow) still have more of a diverse selection of licenses/character than any other company. They just have this annoying tendency to get stuck on "the latest thing" and make broken promises/incomplete lines.

[ame]https://youtu.be/i7iV15TKOYc[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/UUFQ1GxJEcA[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/pUap5k2bpi8[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/u5yiuN9VM5o[/ame]

Although I am in serious doubt , I just wanna confirm that Hot Toys will not be making Movie Masterpiece Iron Man Armor for this new film so I can take the money that I would have spent on it and buy what I really crave , a HT Mark IV. I still want those shades, the headsculpt and that damn Donut.

Although I am in serious doubt , I just wanna confirm that Hot Toys will not be making Movie Masterpiece Iron Man Armor for this new film so I can take the money that I would have spent on it and buy what I really crave , a HT Mark IV. I still want those shades, the headsculpt and that damn Donut.

As far as I no, There is no way to confirm that.

But as I said before, I would bet a limb that HT WILL be making MMS for IM3, and every marvel and dc movie for years to come.

Its a tough call to make, i guess its possible that there are a number of armours in this movie, perhaps *some* will get the MMS treatment, others not?

we don't really know unless they announce their plans.

I don't care for the PPS stuff, but if there was to be no MMS of that specific armour, i'd reconsider it.

Back