Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Batman Begins Batman
-Batman Begins snap kits(about 5 of these tiny things)
-Batman cosbabies
-TDK suit Batman
-OC suit Batman
-The Joker
-Two-Face
-The Bat-Pod
-The Tumbler
-DX 01 Joker
-DX 02 Batman
-Begins Two-Pack
-DX 08 Joker
-DX 09 Batman
-Batsuit Begins Bruce Wayne
-DX 11 Joker
-DX 12 Batman
-Gordon
-Tumbler (re-release)
-Bat-Pod (re-release)
-Bane
-Catwoman
-TDK trilogy cosbabies
-The Batmobile (89)
-1/4th scale TDK Batman
-1/4th scale Batman Bust
-1/4th scale Joker Bust

Iron Man:
-Mark III Iron Man
-Mark I Iron Man
-Mark II Iron Man
-Mark III BD Iron Man
-Silly Thing Iron Man
-Mark IV
-Mark VI
-Mark V
-Mark IV Secret Project
-War Machine
-Milk War Machine
-Black Widow
-Whiplash
-Mech Test Tony Stark
-MK VI sweepstakes Edition
-MK VI Avengers Edition
-MK IV with Gantry
-MK II Armor Unleashed
-MK I 2.0
-IM III Tony Stark
-IM III Power Pose Iron Man
-IM II Hall of Armor dio
-IM III cosbabies
-IM II cosbabies
-1/4th Mark XLII bust
-1/4th IM III War Machine bust
-1/4th IM II War Machine bust
-1/4th Mark V bust
-1/4th Mark VI bust
-1/4th Mark IV bust
-Iron Monger
Agreed. We totally need more from both of these franchises.

I vote neither. While I want more Batman, I'd like to see different stuff like the 60's and Arkham lines. Plus Superman, Lone Ranger, and Back to the Future.

Agreed. We totally need more from both of these franchises.

willis.jpg

So it can finally stand on its own without the cripple cup holder ?

Now make it 1/4 and I will buy it.

Yeah I like this too bad is not 1/4, waiting for IM3 Premium Format/Maquette from Sideshow.

Batman's a ninja. He would have sabotaged them all the minute he knew Stark was going rogue. Even Tony sleeps at night.:lecture

...and if we're talking spontaneity, one, a dude with an EMP gun most likely has a stronger variation of the same thing in his belt.:lecture

If we're talking Nolan Batman (or any of the live action Batmen), he don't even move like a ninja in that suit. He's more robotic and slow than Iron Man. The only way he can beat his enemies is if they come at him and don't shoot, one at a time. He can't even beat his main adversaries unless they're distracted (case in point, Ra's, Joker, Scarecrow all kick his ***).

Stark would be up in the air, repulsors blasting before Batman even knew what hit him.

Stark is smarter, richer and more technological savvy. Remember, he makes all of his things . . . by himself. Batman needs Morgan Freeman, who just gives him outdated military crap anyway. Wayne is slow, tired and sounds retarded. He isn't even Batman for a year before he needs to hang it up.

So this isn’t an action figure with 30 plus points of articulation, just a statue? Hot Toys you can keep it, I don’t collect Statues!

Damn. I got really excited with I got the e-mail from Sideshow about it.

Especially when i saw the pictures, I was like: "Wow, he can do the hand-repulsor pose!" and "Wow, his bends his knee all the way back!"

Then I saw that this is just a statue with swappable parts. Wheee. :(

If we're talking Nolan Batman (or any of the live action Batmen), he don't even move like a ninja in that suit. He's more robotic and slow than Iron Man. The only way he can beat his enemies is if they come at him and don't shoot, one at a time. He can't even beat his main adversaries unless they're distracted (case in point, Ra's, Joker, Scarecrow all kick his ***).

Stark would be up in the air, repulsors blasting before Batman even knew what hit him.

Stark is smarter, richer and more technological savvy. Remember, he makes all of his things . . . by himself. Batman needs Morgan Freeman, who just gives him outdated military crap anyway. Wayne is slow, tired and sounds retarded. He isn't even Batman for a year before he needs to hang it up.

It's a good thing I'm not talking about movie Batman.

This post was just the impetus I needed to sign out of this hole! :yess:

Damn. I got really excited with I got the e-mail from Sideshow about it.

Especially when i saw the pictures, I was like: "Wow, he can do the hand-repulsor pose!" and "Wow, his bends his knee all the way back!"

Then I saw that this is just a statue with swappable parts. Wheee. :(

I wonder if other people will be confused as well and think this is a fully articulated figure. I too just got the Sideshow email saying to pre-order this and the picture looks like a regular 1/6 articulated figure. The description in the email is just "Power Pose Sixth Scale Figure". Same thing when you click the link. It's misleading if you're not in the know. You have to really read through the description to figure out it's just a statue. Even then, a point like this: "Semi-articulated collectible figure, able to perform powerful poses, such as 'flying' and 'battle' poses; waist and neck twist action" makes it sound like it's more poseable than it really is.

People might also hastily press "buy" when they see the lower-than-normal price, only to later realize it's just a statue!

Last edited:
Back