IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go the same response. I guess this puts to rest weather the problem is wide spread or not. I'm have a tough time deciding if I want to keep it or not. Looks like they are giving the money back either way so...

Just received an e-mail...

Basically they said that they don't have a replacement on hand. They are producing a replacement at the factory right now.

So, in a way, they are releasing the product when they originally intended.

4th quarter RE-release! I don't mind waiting as long as they correct the paint job...

Email - ha! I got a personal call from Aimee with the good news/bad news. I'll be back in this thread in 90-120 days...

Just received an e-mail...

Basically they said that they don't have a replacement on hand. They are producing a replacement at the factory right now.

So, in a way, they are releasing the product when they originally intended.

4th quarter RE-release! I don't mind waiting as long as they correct the paint job...

:rock :rock

Glad I held off.

Email - ha! I got a personal call from Aimee with the good news/bad news. I'll be back in this thread in 90-120 days...
I have avoided mentioning her name over the last few days, but I gotta say that she is super friendly and did not give me generic/scripted responses when I asked her questions. She also told me on the phone that she was very confident that the replacement would be perfect. :)

I have avoided mentioning her name over the last few days, but I gotta say that she is super friendly and did not give me generic/scripted responses when I asked her questions. She also told me on the phone that she was very confident that the replacement would be perfect. :)

That's who I have been dealing with as well. She does seem very nice. I hope she's right about the replacement.

Noooooooooooway would anyone in the manufacturing industry in china ever try to pull something like that. :lol:lol

Oh, yes way :rotfl

Heard of such horror stories aplenty. Credit to sideshow for not letting them get away with it:hi5:

So when the "new" batches start coming looking the same way or with a new issue. What then?........just refund everyone I suppose :lol

Chris

I have to admit, I'm glad I canceled my order for this piece. Hopefully SS resolves this issue and takes care of everyone.

I need an advise guys i both mine trough ebay seller name is Action figure express Sideshow ship it to me directly. Aimee from Sideshow said that is one of their distributor. and i ask her if there will be a problem? she said no problem at all because they been working for Action Figure express for a while now. I been talking to Aimee since the return process is on she is really nice to talk to very patience and very helpful. The only thing is bothering me now is i used Paypal so if i wait till December per Ebay and Paypal policy i have only 35 or 40 days that i can get my money back if i file a dispute? so if i wait till December who knows what's gonna happen? There is a comic store near my place that they have one in stock i did not check it yet if there is some paint issue they don't have it on display and one more option is BBTS they still have it on stock. So do i have to wait for it o r get it somewhere else?:dunno

Last edited:
Shhhh.
If you listen very carefully, you can hear the sound of smashing Iron Man Maquette's.

Now where did I put my hammer?
IMsmash.gif

I would make sure your letter says the same thing as the one posted. I got same email, but haven't read it very closely yet. Not sure if destroying the piece is for all customers, domestic and foreign, or if it only applies to international sales.

I would make sure your letter says the same thing as the one posted. I got same email, but haven't read it very closely yet. Not sure if destroying the piece is for all customers, domestic and foreign, or if it only applies to international sales.

Mesa is 100% correct.

Anyone who recently received an email regarding their Iron Man Mark VI Maquette should read through it carefully. Your email will explain whether you will need to destroy the statue or have is shipped back. If you are asked to destroy the maquette your email will specifically tell you to do so. If anyone has any questions regarding their recent email or about their Iron Man Maquette, please do contact our Returns or Customer Service Department, and they'll help you out. :)

-SideshowAlex

So for those of us who ordered from Alterego or Big Bad Toystore, can we still contact SSC directly and ask for the 90 - 120 day new batch exchange thing?

Back