IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got # 358. U are going to love it. :hi5:

Glad you like yours and that you got a good one. Its amazing! IMO even better seeing it this upclose than at SDCC. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more pics like yours and getting a chance to take pics.

Got some running around I've got to do but should be able to take some in a bit.

Yeah, I can do that. Not a problem.

Only thing I had to do was change the batteries cause the ones I had where dead. :lol

Thanks bro, glad to hear you got a good one :yess:

The face plates are put on seporate, thats why they are crooked and thats why they have two different colors of gold. The face plate has to be alighned properly before the glue dries or else you get what you see there.

Chris

that's why sideshow must release a markIII on her own,damned painting!

Yeah, it's great! I totally agree when you're looking forward to something a lot and it comes out this good it's a big win.

Pics are done and so is the review. Will have it all up soon. :)

I've tried calling SS 3X today, straight to messaging service. I wonder if they're getting a lot of calls.

Yeah, it's great! I totally agree when you're looking forward to something a lot and it comes out this good it's a big win.

Pics are done and so is the review. Will have it all up soon. :)

Sweet!
Lets see yours! :hi5:

Well mine is going back. Not only do I have brush strokes on the chin but I have red paint in the black mouth parts, an unpainted area at the corner of the rectangular part of the forehead, a chip on the left gauntlet, some glue or something in the wrist joints, and very thin and uneven gold paint job on his right thigh. I really didn't get my hopes up because everything that I have received from Sideshow lately has had to be returned. $500...unbelievable.

I know someone that broke his statue in half,when saw the paint defect (mouth area),than called SS saying that came broke.:yess:

Did that so nobody else would get the same statue.:nana:

Now hes waiting for the replacement.

Sad! This is How a 1/4 Scale Paint App Should Look!
IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

Rest of Pics Here....
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73469&page=10

And Don't Get Me Wrong I Buy A LOT Of SS Products! But With Iron Man They Have Had a Very Bad Streak.... :(.... My 1:1 Bust Was Very Good... No complain There but for a lot of Costumers the Iron Man Saga Will Continue!!..... ( Maybe Including Me! Hope Mine Comes with A Good P.AAP! )....

Sad! This is How a 1/4 Scale Paint App Should Look!
IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

Rest of Pics Here....
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73469&page=10

And Don't Get Me Wrong I Buy A LOT Of SS Products! But With Iron Man They Have Had a Very Bad Streak.... :(.... My 1:1 Bust Was Very Good... No complain There but for a lot of Costumers the Iron Man Saga Will Continue!!..... ( Maybe Including Me! Hope Mine Comes with A Good P.AAP! )....

Clearly Hot Toys doesn't use little kids to do the touch up.:slap

Just getting around to testing out the lights and what do you know....the damn thing does not light up with batteries. Thought they were dead so I put fresh new batteries and nadda, zilch, zip.

Just getting around to testing out the lights and what do you know....the damn thing does not light up with batteries. Thought they were dead so I put fresh new batteries and nadda, zilch, zip.

You're lucky,better now than in 2 years,now you can get a replacement not in years ahead.

Received mine.

Great pose, great paint apps on most of it, it lights up with the batteries, and with adapter.

Issues: Although red paint is excellent, IMO, on mine, the gold is dull, and so is the silver. Biggest issue: Irregular jaw line. I expected better than this for this price tag.

This has to go back. I am going to ask for a new statue, and keep the base.

Received mine.

Great pose, great paint apps on most of it, it lights up with the batteries, and with adapter.

Issues: Although red paint is excellent, IMO, on mine, the gold is dull, and so is the silver. Biggest issue: Irregular jaw line. I expected better than this for this price tag.

This has to go back. I am going to ask for a new statue, and keep the base.

Why bother just send it all back.Does SideShow provides free shipping on exchanges for Canadians too ?

Back