IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From who I wonder??

Another bit of SS news....I just found out today SS STILL has not refunded me for two purchases made in December!!!
I sware, if I lived closed enough to SS HQ I would go down there and choke someone!

Chris

I got refunded. Had to ask for a return shipping label twice, but was refunded as soon as they got it back.

Nope sold out too thnx anyway

Just a question, have you gone back and looked at the history of this piece? You might want to inform yourself a little more. It doesn't have that great of a track record. Unless you're a masochist, I don't know why anyone would bother rolling the dice on this piece.

im well aware of the problem , just that ive stop buying figures and want to collect 1/4 statue.i even sold all my ht to fund some pfs

Just a question, have you gone back and looked at the history of this piece? You might want to inform yourself a little more. It doesn't have that great of a track record. Unless you're a masochist, I don't know why anyone would bother rolling the dice on this piece.

*** looking up defintion *** :gah:

I got refunded. Had to ask for a return shipping label twice, but was refunded as soon as they got it back.

I sware anything SS for me has been nothing but headache.....even the little things. I will never deal with this company again...they can take their cheap chinese products and shove it up their sushi.

Chris

im1t.jpg

im2g.jpg

im3ly.jpg

im4j.jpg

im6c.jpg

1199/2000

Back