IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist just converted! :yess: Does this mean its from the new batch and it should be a good one? I really hope so guys because I'm in the UK and I dont really want the hassle of a replacement!

My waitlist just converted! :yess: Does this mean its from the new batch and it should be a good one? I really hope so guys because I'm in the UK and I dont really want the hassle of a replacement!

There's been no confirmation from Sideshow that the new batch will be better than the 1st batch. But I believe we're assuming that since they've had more than 2 months since the 1st shipment they've fixed the problem.

My Mark VI review just hit over 1k views. Not a big deal to most I'm sure but I'm quite excited actually.

There's been no confirmation from Sideshow that the new batch will be better than the 1st batch. But I believe we're assuming that since they've had more than 2 months since the 1st shipment they've fixed the problem.

I dont think Sideshow would start shipping these again without checking each one first. The first few weeks of release must have cost them a fortune. They wont risk it again. I might ring them and ask them to check mine just in case though!

Someone from Sideshow told me last week that the replacements will start to arrive in November....

If this is the case why have waitlists started to convert this week? Surely they wouldn't risk sending out some of the old batch that are still in their warehouse when the likelihood is that they will either be returned or destroyed? I will phone them later and try and get confirmation.

Here is my story!
I live in Hungary (EU) today I went to my collectors shop to buy the maquette for 500$. But guys....the paintjob on the CHIN....
I almost started to "cry". How can it happen? It was a HORROR to see that...and they had only one piece of course...I start to realise I will never have an IM maquette....so sad Sideshow.... :(

The chin problem has been around for a long time. Didn't you get to check it out before you paid for it?

I don't think he meant he bought it, he just wanted to buy it and couldn't because of the chin.

I'm in the same boat my friend. I want this thing sooooo bad, but the quality control issues are just too great to overlook.

I don't think he meant he bought it, he just wanted to buy it and couldn't because of the chin.

I'm in the same boat my friend. I want this thing sooooo bad, but the quality control issues are just too great to overlook.

I just read it over again and you're right. Too bad there was another one with problems :(

Here is my story!
I live in Hungary (EU) today I went to my collectors shop to buy the maquette for 500$. But guys....the paintjob on the CHIN....
I almost started to "cry". How can it happen? It was a HORROR to see that...and they had only one piece of course...I start to realise I will never have an IM maquette....so sad Sideshow.... :(

Where from Hungary are you from?

Sorry you couldn't bite the bullet for Iron Man. I agree the risks too great!

Last edited:
Back