IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lies! : D Just sent off my pics, gotta wait 5-7 days it seems :x I shoulda just had you pick one up for me in SG zero

IMG_6208.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

Joss is this yours? Looks pretty awesome to me. Looks like you got a good one.:pray:

You said u wouldn't tell. :lol

I hope it works out great for everyone. I will keep my fingers crossed and positive thoughts going for y'all.

Thanks bro.

Haha yeah. Advantage of buying from the store is you get to check the the product before taking it back.

Yeah, no kiddin'. I'm really thinking of just doing that if this one doesn't work out.

Thanks bro.

Yeah, no kiddin'. I'm really thinking of just doing that if this one doesn't work out.

Not necc true. As far as I know some shops will only allow you to check for obvious flaws.

The paint issue on the chin would be considered a problem on all pieces so they would tell you to accept or refund.

They won't allow you to check through more than 2 boxes. :(

Last edited:
Not neck true. As far as I know some shops will only allow you to check for obvious flaws.

The paint issue on the chin would be considered a problem on all pieces so they would tell you to accept or refund.

If all else fails then I'll take the refund if I think the quality is unacceptable. I'm not wasting money on substandard stuff. It's suppose to be a collectible, something cool to display and "show off". I will be disappointed of course but at the end of the day it's a statue/toy etc, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Don't know if there's any left over. Pre-order for Sue Storm is open now if you are interested.

I'll skip Sue, trying to stick to 1/4 scale so maybe I'll catch her then if they go that route. Running outta room anyways. :x

Not neck true. As far as I know some shops will only allow you to check for obvious flaws.

Depends how well you know the staff and what you say to them. If it's a definite cash purchase and you're a regular they may allow it. Otherwise, just get the refund. Even so you may get lucky in your first 2. As we have seen from these forum pictures alone it doesn't look like it's as bad on all pieces (look at zerokill and the josh).

Depends how well you know the staff and what you say to them. If it's a definite cash purchase and you're a regular they may allow it. Otherwise, just get the refund. Even so you may get lucky in your first 2. As we have seen from these forum pictures alone it doesn't look like it's as bad on all pieces (look at zerokill and the josh).

Agreed. I know my LCS would not have a problem allowing me to open up product if I had concerns regarding the quality of the statue.

I think the next batch is likely to be better. If you look at my pics it's very similar to Joss's.

However, the brush marks can still be seen if the light hits it right.

This is not the case with the other IM pieces so in comparison you can say it's sub-par and not what we are used to from SS.

As I stated earlier if it was Q4 thats only 1-2 months early. Not like its a full six months or something. As a business I really don't think SS is happy that some have issues. As far as being about the $$ or greed they will have your money either way why would it benefit them to rush it out?

I think the next batch is likely to be better. If you look at my pics it's very similar to Joss's.

I think most of the ones sent out are fine but I think if they've made any changes during anything it will get better.

Oh and its Josh. :wink1: :lol

Back