Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually... Thinking about it, next to the LSF it's amazing value for money.
I'm gonna display mine next to each other when I finally get my LSF from my local store... but now I'm truly affraid the dark red color of the LSF will really look weird next to this one...

Also have the custom Mark 3 1:2 bust...
Img_0712.jpg

Just received Mark 6 Bust. I m happy with it. can anybody help me to fix arc reactor & blk border line to eyes.......

The ARC is held on with hot glue. It doesn't take much to pull the piece off. If you want you can warm the chest up a little with a hair dryer and that might make it easier. I just pried it off with the needle end of a dental pick. You could just turn it around and stick the ARC back on, but the piece could use a little sanding or it will sit off-center.

Roberto also painted the recesses around the eyes black with a paint marker.

Beginning ~p.169 of this thread RobertoBagg10, me, and other board members detail their mods with pictures.

After detaching the ARC you'll want to grind a bit of the material down where shown so the ARC will be centered when turned around:

TAUA9K0.png

X6ZShk0.jpg

r8WANFs.png

Last edited:
just curious have checked mark 6 in dark with light up. from some paint on head light is licking is it common? i mean above right eye there is some light can be seen due to poor paint job its looking faded & light coming from it.

Last edited:
just curious have checked mark 6 in dark with light up. from some paint on head light is licking is it common? i mean above right eye there is some light can be seen due to poor paint job its looking faded & light coming from it.

I had 3 in a row with this problem. Then sideshow told me they cant meet my standards. So i got a full refund. Its a shame because its an awesome statue.

I had 3 in a row with this problem. Then sideshow told me they cant meet my standards. So i got a full refund. Its a shame because its an awesome statue.

3 in row?? means u got 3 replacement is it? I liked bust very much but that leaking light issue is annoying me

Spawn also returned Galactus 4 times. Sideshow finally decided to find a customer who understands there is hand crafting involved in statues and gave his money back.

...And an Iron Man LSF.
He also suggested everyone should 'smash it with a hammer, then get another and smash that with a hammer too'.

Last edited:
Spawn also returned Galactus 4 times. Sideshow finally decided to find a customer who understands there is hand crafting involved in statues and gave his money back.

Not my problem they can not send me a non broken statue. I still don't understand how i am the bad guy for not accepting any thing but a perfect statue.

malicious

məˈlɪʃəs/

adjective

characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm.

"he was found guilty of malicious damage"

synonyms:spiteful,*malevolent,*hostile,*bitter,venomous,*poisonous,*evil-intentioned,*ill-natured,*evil,*baleful,*vindictive,*vengeful,vitriolic,*rancorous,*malign,*malignant,pernicious,*mean,*nasty,*harmful,*hurtful,mischievous,*destructive,*wounding,cruel,*unkind,*defamatory.

I want replacement for it. Its really nice bust. Hopefully sideshow will help me with better replacement

I get my second replacement... third total piece tonight. Hopefully it's a good one. I'm not even being nitpicky with these...

I get my second replacement... third total piece tonight. Hopefully it's a good one. I'm not even being nitpicky with these...

Good luck. I haven't seen any of these with out problems. local comic shop bought 2 and went through 6 replacements before getting refunded.

Well got my 3rd one of these, 2nd replacement. It's not broken, really. So yay. But the battle damage is the most gaudy of all the ones I've received. The big problem is that the face mask is not set properly. God this piece has such awful QC. Not sure what to do. The BD I can deal with, maybe repaint it one day. The mask... I dunno. I gave it a slight tug and could feel that if I applied a slight bit more force I could rip it off. It sits goofy on the mouth...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413099630.996923.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413099640.929594.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413099647.759852.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413099654.302400.jpg

Back