Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's a shame. On the shelf in lower light it does look great.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410055552.750184.jpg

If I were to get it repainted it would be beautiful but I'm not really interested in spending a few hundred on that.

Hopefully the fingerprint smudge is cause enough for me to return it and get my shipping cost back as well. Just annoyed I dropped my $25 gift card on it.

At least between returning this and my 1/6 MK42, I'll have more than enough to buy Gladiator Hulk.

I'm very torn on this piece. Having sat with it for 2 days, I do like it a lot. From a distance, which is how I usually view it and most pieces, it looks great. In low light, it's menacing, with the lights on, awesome. But venture too close and it just becomes awful.

I may ask for a replacement, see if I don't get a better one. It is impressive and it's my only legendary scale piece until the Big Chap bust, and I like the scale. Also like how it has one arm. Usually don't go for busts because they look weird to me without arms.

Well, I'm done. This was my replacement that came today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411613462.976033.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411613478.182778.jpg

Shame too as the battle damage on this one actually looks quite good.

I was thinking about having it repainted one day. I do really like it and I've missed not having it. But I don't really want to roll the dice on a third one.

That blows dude, can't even imagine how frustrating it would be to receive a QC-ridden piece only to have it replaced with another QC-ridden piece.

Items broken during transit isn't really a Q.C issue.

No, but I am thinking this break happened because it wasn't repacked well when they checked it for QC before shipping it out like Belen promised me they would. Either way, I don't really care how, where or why it happened. I just don't want to keep fussing around with it. I would love to own a good one, but the back and forth with emails and waiting and packing, unpacking, repacking, now two extra trips to UPS and carrying the same stupid box up and down my stairs 4 times. Shame too, because I had this on double rewards points I'll also lose. Small chance I MAY let them send me one more, but I'm pretty frustrated right now.

Just received Mark 6 Bust. I m happy with it. can anybody help me to fix arc reactor & blk border line to eyes.......

I decided to try one more replacement. Should be here next week. This is on wait list now and it's so cool I don't want to miss out. Crossing my fingers the third one is a good one.

Back