Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Just want to share a few photos:

Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project - MMS153 - Hot Toys

8730961992_e155bfaef8_b.jpg

8729844029_929b4a3aaf_b.jpg

8734379241_eed1aa51d4_b.jpg

Hi Guys,

Just want to share some photos:

Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project - MMS153 - Hot Toys

8730961992_e155bfaef8_b.jpg

8729844029_929b4a3aaf_b.jpg

8734379241_eed1aa51d4_b.jpg

This was the first HT IM figure I bought last July. Glad I got it before the price shot up.

really want this is my collection again.. :(

Echo Base Toys has it in stock. I've never bought anything through them so I can't vouch for the condition, although it seems everything they have comes sealed in its shipper. There's a couple figures I missed out on that I may get through them. Does Aldo Raine for $250 seem like a good deal?

Echo Base Toys has it in stock. I've never bought anything through them so I can't vouch for the condition, although it seems everything they have comes sealed in its shipper. There's a couple figures I missed out on that I may get through them. Does Aldo Raine for $250 seem like a good deal?

Echo base wants $500....

I have one i will let go for $400 + shipping

If anybody wants it

I have been streamlining my collection, so far I have sold a couple of HT that just didnt do it for me. For Iron Man I want to get a WM Mark I and pose it with my Mark IV and keep it at two figures.

Been thinking about selling my SC. Made a couple of pictures and took out the box from storage, but as I was taking them and looking at the package I was like :slap why would I sell this?

So anyway I put his switch-out missiles in and put him back on my display. Should I ever get the feeling I want to sell him, I will just look at him and think, nah. :)

I think I saw this figure passing by a store near me. It was a bit pricey though. If anyone is looking for one and would like to arrange a payment/transaction somewhere, I can get it for them. Just a heads up, cheers!

Back