Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a better pic of the plaque I made
secret_tag.jpg

plaque.jpg

I'm not super happy with it... has scratches and melted area in the front. Also the front panel is foggy and I can't seem to clean it...

I'd call SSC and complain about it. Mine looks fine, so it's not like everyone is like that. For $100, those things should be perfect!!!

the light was super dim in my figure's helmet right out of the box (battery can fix that, right?) but aside from that its pretty cool/

Open up the panel and fiddle with the batteries. The lights in my helmet wouldn't even illuminate and that's what I had to do. Works perfect now.

Glad to see folks are having problems with the lights too. One arm and helmet light are not working on mine so I will have a look at the batteries.

Yeah, my arm lights are pretty much off. Just assume its the batteries.

I think it's a combination of the batteries along with weak soldering of the wires. There's been plenty of times where I have to unbend the arm to make the connection.

Last edited:
Totally possible. I'm about due honestly in just taking the batteries out of all these so they don't explode in the figures.

I'm actually going to have a "battery day" and remove or replace the batteries from all my older figs: Tumbler, Mark I, II, III, etc. I would hate to ruin a fig over an old battery.

Yeah, just got around to opening mine and the neck batteries needed to be replaced right away as the LED was very dim.

Back