Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted sideshow to find out if it was their mistake or hot toys mistake. Once I have that info in writing I will proceed.

So, as it seems the Donuts were not misplaced, forgotten or just not included. They should not have been in the description in the first place.

I hope this resolves any queries people had about these donuts.
Thanks Scot & whoever contacted SSC :D

Case of the missing donuts: Solved :D

SDMI110428084514.jpg

I made a plaque for my display case... sorry it's a crappy cell phone pic. Will get better picture once it is attached to the display case.
plate.jpg

I contacted sideshow to find out if it was their mistake or hot toys mistake. Once I have that info in writing I will proceed.

It's a Sideshow mistake.

I think by pursuing this you will get the standard $20 for your troubles, it's without a doubt a website developer copy and paste typo by Sideshow.

For the most part Sideshow 90% of the time can't even replace the items that have been broken in transit from a 1/6 Hot Toy item, they will offer a $20-$30 discount off a future purchase. I am most certain of this.

It's a Sideshow mistake.

I think by pursuing this you will get the standard $20 for your troubles, it's without a doubt a website developer copy and paste typo by Sideshow.

For the most part Sideshow 90% of the time can't even replace the items that have been broken in transit from a 1/6 Hot Toy item, they will offer a $20-$30 discount off a future purchase. I am most certain of this.

That would be great!

Got mine yesterday. Love the paint scheme and it's a great figure. No flaws on mine what so ever. But why was this figure $210 plus other than Hot Toys knew we would pay it. Should have been no more than $179

Got mine too. I agree that it should've been the same price as the Mk IV was as it's the same thing, but yeah, it's HT and papa Howard need a new pair of shoes, soooo......

Back