Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking more along the lines of the EX version (with additional girl for complimentary display):

girls_with_donuts_28.jpg

But would settle for this:

20071205-Worlds_Largest_Donut_2.jpg

:D

Don't have that many but woukd you settle for some.......melons???:wink1::wink1:

32b14e82.jpg

Well I'm assuming this will be no different than the last order I placed from sideshow - which I didn't have a problem that my card said Bradley when my shipping address was to Brad.

Didn't expect it to convert since I was a full day plus later when I got on the waitlist. I sort of was on the "hope it doesn't convert" since there are so many other things coming out. I felt the same way when I got on the IM excl. comiquette waitlist several months after it sold out. It ended up converting and I love that piece. Funny how this piece is going to cost me close to what I paid for the comiquette.

Lol I do have a way with the ladies ;)

But, I was talking to them in advance to make sure it wouldnt get cancelled so maybe that's why Lottie was being helpful and it had nothing to do with my James-Bond-esque charm :cool:

Wait list converted today...! Got on the wait list about 4pm EST the day of. Saw the wait list thread closed, so who ever was asking has the info! So anyone who gets multiple BB BW/OC thats IM IV SP & BB Demon & Scarecrow potentially for trade.

Yeah I had to call them too....makes me uneasy that they can't change anything on the orders until the morning of the 21st...

Mine just came in. Man this looks sweet. Will post some pics in a bit.

Idk if I should open him. What you all think?

So when you convert do you have to affirmatively accept or do they just treat u like u just want it, bill u, and then go to the next guy?

Back