Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good actually... mine will be here on the 21st.

The 20th for me. :wave

$230 buys some groceries doesn't it?

I am up to my gills in Marks. I am flipping to help fund other purchases, you know how it is Dave. :D

5712011913_bcce123219_z.jpg

You get everything you do with the mk 4 except the doughnut and doughnut box :hi5:

There is no dougnut in the specs.
I rechecked the SSC specs & yeah, I didn't see any donuts. I was expecting donuts for some reason. Other places had it in their listings for this figure:

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of red framed sunglasses
- One (1) donut box with one donut inside
- Figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo
- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)

Maybe the Asian release has donuts :dunno

I rechecked the SSC specs & yeah, I didn't see any donuts. I was expecting donuts for some reason. Other places had it in their listings for this figure:

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of red framed sunglasses
- One (1) donut box with one donut inside
- Figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo
- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)

Maybe the Asian release has donuts :dunno

You're correct :)
I had to go back and check myself. I thought it came with it, too.
figure looks great but the box looks cheap

I like the plain look of the box.

Mine is being shipped, so it's too late to cancel mine. Perhaps I could trade it for some donuts.

Congrats! What time did you get on the waitlist?

Around noon the first day...

I'm worried now about something going wrong and it getting cancelled lol

My card has gone through before for other orders so there shouldnt be any problems for this one, right? All the info is still the same... :pray:

Back