Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How good is Sideshow's customer service? I called up to confirm my account info, and they said I can't have it shipped to my wife's business address, which is where I have all my other packages shipped. So they tell me to change it online to my billing address (which is my home). I do that, and after updating the account info, it says I can't change the info for the Secret Project order. I call back and they say they can't change anything yet, because it won't convert until the 21st, but they'll 'notate' the account to change it when the order is fulfilled.

Should I be worried, or are Sideshow's staff usually on top of things like this? I don't understand why I can't have it shipped to the initial address though, they're the only ones who I've had issues with.

My waitlist converted as well, I think I got on it an hour or two after it sold out...I wasnt expecting this at all :yess:

Hey, whenever you guys start taking pictures of your grey Mark IV's could someone take one next to the gun metal grey Mark III? I want to see how they look side by side.

Finally took some quick pics of mine. Amateur pics so please don't hate. The only things I didn't do was take off the plastic on the arms and the LED tabs.

6ghph2.jpg

297evs.jpg

2eyi61d.jpg

2a7hqub.jpg

35kr4va.jpg

28alpv6.jpg

35m4dv9.jpg

15npp8i.jpg

2qx29hu.jpg

mtvw3s.jpg

Man I can't wait till Thursday :yess: I put the Tony Stark portrait on my reg Mark IV and doughnut in hand in anticipation of getting this! I'll display this in full suit next to War Machine!!!

FYI - those pieces in the upper left hand corner of the box are the back flaps that plug into the back of the figure to complete the armor. Otherwise, looks good. I'm liking the matte finish more and more I think. And I definitely could use another of those RDJ headsculpts.

So how much better are the articulated hands? Since they're supposed to be "new and improved". Not that the "old" ones are bad.

I like the figure a lot but the box is very disappointing compared to the other Gunmetal Grey piece. Can't wait for it.

Box is actually pretty well done. It's a shoe box style so that the top lifts right off. Way better than previous ones.

The Gunmetal Grey version was lift off too, but was really high quality and has foam inserts. I could really care less though. I don't buy my figure for the box!

Back