Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a bad person. I hope this goes for 5 x retail. I am a bad person.
PLoS_puppy.jpg

Now come here so I can shove your nose in ____. :lol

A big Shout Out for CoolToyReview for posting the link as soon as it went up. I was able to get in, place order and come out in less than 2 minutes. It was my first pre-order and my first con-exclusive. It was exhilarating

:exactly:

just because a lot of ppl here are in their 30s, it doesn't make them adults :lol

I have always wonder what are the majority of the age of people here, coz I can't pinpoint what age group usually get into this hobby.

Coz these stuff are expensive....

I always think that thanks to technology and such, our generation is the last that will enjoy these types of things.:monkey2

You must be irked all the time. Almost everything sold makes a profit for someone.

Yeah frankly, this is being done to us by Sideshow and every other company that sales anything. None of this stuff we buy cost half of what it retails for to produce. You think this is bad? They're doing it on a grander scale.

I figure if you can't beat em, join em. It's my turn to make a profit. It's my turn to make my money! Your not going to change anything with this holier than thou attitude. That's not the way the world works and it never will be.

I figure if you can't beat em, join em. It's my turn to make a profit. It's my turn to make my money! Your not going to change anything with this holier than thou attitude. That's not the way the world works and it never will be.

This is comical coming from someone with Yip man as his avatar. You really have no idea who he was or what he stood for.

Was it ever answered if this edition comes with the box of donuts like the other Mark did? Didn't read that it did, but curious.

Was it ever answered if this edition comes with the box of donuts like the other Mark did? Didn't read that it did, but curious.

Not that I know of, but I might have missed that too. It does come with a Tony sculpt and shades gunmetal variant colored.

Edit: Bob Ben ftw!

Back