Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No f^&*king reason or anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is f^&*king BS !!!!! seriously I dunno what it is but when it comes to luck, I always get crap.

Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have copied and pasted the whole email content:

Dear Jed

We wanted to update you that the status of your SideshowCollectibles.com order (#TB350145) has changed. This change will be listed below in the 'Current Status' section. We have provided definitions and reasons for all status terms within this e-mail. If you are unfamiliar with what your status term means, you can find your answer easily below.

Please note that this Status Update is NOT an invoice and does NOT include any shipping costs or tax/VAT information!

[Canceled] - Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project 12-inch Figure - Iron Man 2 - - Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive - NON-ATTENDEE EDITION (Item #901322) - 1 x $214.99

IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN [CANCELED]
The common reasons for canceled T or P orders are:
1) Due to a credit card DECLINE. (THE MOST COMMON)
2) Online cancellations made by or requested by you.

The common reasons for canceled W reservations are:
1) Cancellation by us due to wait list closure from lack of available product to offer. (THE MOST COMMON)
2) Online cancellations made by or requested by you.

*More information about our Wait List service can be obtained here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=30

* If your card declined, for a T or P order, we sent an e-mail notification to this e-mail address and waited five business days to hear from you before canceling your order. Depending on available stock at this time, we may or may not be able to rebook your item. If you would like to check into this further, please contact us through:

[email protected]
Email Subject: Card Decline inquiry for order #(Input order number here)

If you did not receive your e-mail it may have been blocked by your e-mail host or sent to your bulk folder. Visit the following link to learn how to easily avoid this from happening in the future. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=3602

IF YOUR ORDER HAS [SHIPPED]
Your item/order has physically left our U.S. and is on its way to you.

It is too late to cancel your order. If you no longer want this order, please contact us immediately to set up a merchandise return for you. Call us at (U.S.) (800) 474-3746 or (Int'l) (805) 214-2134 or e-mail us through: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/custserv/

Please note that you may be responsible for any shipping fees for the return of the item due to late cancellation. Please visit the link provided for more information.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=99

Your package tracking number should be displayed above in the 'Current Status' area. If not it will display within your order information in your online account. It will also be e-mailed directly to you. Please use this to track the package in route and to make arrangements for delivery if necessary.

IF YOUR ORDER IS [PROCESSING]
Sideshow Collectibles has received your order from our website. If you have ordered an in-stock item please expect your card to be charged immediately and the item to leave our warehouse within a few days.

If you have pre-ordered an item, then the 'Processing' status will remain in your online account until the item arrives into our warehouse and ships to you. Please refer to the item's order page for the projected shipping date or our free online newsletter. You will also receive a courtesy e-mail before the item arrives. Follow the provided link for more information.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=103

Let us know if we can assist you further!

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Customer Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int'l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int'l Fx: (805) 214-2190

Contact Customer Service:
[email protected]

bingooooooooo

They had to...they dont just cancel and say "Sorry we are cancelling your order lulz".

It either has to do with not enough stock or he entered something wrong with his CC.

I do remember a blurb about sideshow won't contact you if your credit card is declined for these exclusives. They'll just cancel without notice.

This happened to me before. It was when the EX Yoda came out. I complained on here. Nobody cared too much. There is a lot of Sideshow love on this site. This time around I called Sideshow to make sure everything was OK. I never ever order from Sideshow unless it is an exclusive. I wish I could just pay when I order things. That would make a big difference.

:(

IF YOUR CARD DECLINES…
This is a specialty convention item that will need to be processed prior to the temporary closure of our shipping department during our convention appearance._ With this item, Sideshow is NOT offering any courtesy decline window, which would allow several business days for the client to update payment information with us in the event of a card decline._ We urge collectors to check your order information (including the credit card number and expiration date as well as the billing and shipping address) in your online account prior to July 11th._ If the card declines at the time of processing, or if the order violates our credit card policy and / or shipping policy, then the order will be immediately cancelled without further notice.

Well, I've finally been charged.

And Jedster, that sucks dude! I'd be calling them first chance I had to see what was up. Especially seeing on here where people were saying how their WLs converted for them and your order went through the day of.

These aren't selling for a lot right now. That's how I'll have to get mine if my wait list doesn't get filled. I saw one sell for 290 the other day.

I saw one on eBay go for 290. Most of them are in the 320 range.

I looked at the first 30 or so completed listings and did not see it. Well, if you can pick it up for 290 or 320 it is still probably a good deal. This sucker is only gonna go up!

I looked at the first 30 or so completed listings and did not see it. Well, if you can pick it up for 290 or 320 it is still probably a good deal. This sucker is only gonna go up!

Only because of the "exclusive" nature. Looking at the final packaging photos this has less hands than the original red/gold Mark IV, but otherwise is exactly the same. I just got it because I love the gunmetal look of Iron Man figs, and missed out earlier because I'd convinced myself I didn't need any Iron Man figs.

Now I have this coming, got a Mark IV in the mail today, got War Machine from a member on here that's en route, and have the Mark II armor unleashed ex on PO. I'm happy :D ...... for now.

I have created another account and now it says my email is not authorized.

WTF ?!!!!!!!!!! how can this be when i am already signed in.

Back