Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I got charged 229.91 for shipping to North Carolina. How high is the CA sales tax? I'm so glad I finally got charged though, its annoying seeing this money in my account that I want to spend but I know it needed to be reserved. Now I can't go and spend the money.

Around 10% tax normally where I live (depends on the county), but according to the Sideshow website I got charged "only" $15.59 tax, which would be around 7.25%. So maybe S. Cal has lower tax rates than the Bay Area.

The shipping is highway robbery though. $12.67 is crazy when it probably costs them $3.00 to ship to me with their shipping discounts.

I'd be looking at next week. I still haven't been charged yet, and sure there are a lot others, as well.

Depends on the county. It ranges from 7.25% to 9.75%.

https://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/pub71.pdf

Which if you take the quick average (adding the 7.25 and the 9.75 then dividing by two) equals 8.5%. Not perfect science but enough to get a gauge for those out of state. :D

Usually once I've been charged the item ships within 24 hours, I've never even for SDCC exclusives had to wait a week between charge and ship. So I fully expect to get the shipping notification by tomorrow, although the email with the tracking numbers have come at 3 AM before so I'm not really checking my email over and over.

I kind of hope this gets shipped next week. Turns out I have to fly out to LA next week so wherever I am, Iron Man will be on the opposite coast :(

I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwww. My Mark IV shipped todayyyyy!

edit: My regular mark iv, not the secret project, still waiting for that one to ship.

cant wait.

270640_175945839134081_138228759572456_488625_2051569_n.jpg

Back