Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
billing address matches my credit card billing address

my credit card has full funds

expiration date and security number are all correct

billing address matches my credit card billing address

my credit card has full funds

expiration date and security number are all correct

Something is definitely not adding up then. Call them tomorrow morning ASAP to get a clear reason what went wrong.

Ski's answer either involves the Hulk or Christina Hendricks. I can't tell which. Too early. Not enough posts to go off of. :lol

I only have 1 account and I only ordered 1.

I am not getting this to flip or anything. I am getting this purely for my own collection.

I guess you don't wanna know what happened... :tap

joanh3-o.gif

He has no idea. :lol

On a side note, I was right with the Hendricks call! :yess:

Security from a fraudulent authorized transaction. A lot of banks/credit card companies think that the pre-auth that Sideshow sends is a hack that someone put through an unauthorized pre-auth on the account.

You have to get a hold of the company to allow the transaction quickly otherwise it's a loss and under this special circumstance where Sideshow pretty much says "NEXT....." for in line processing they aren't stopping and the next order gets filled.

I would just call them tomorrow morning as soon as they open. Get in-touch with Jeff and he should be able to tell you exactly.

It's done for Mikey, I've seen this a million times...

Security from a fraudulent authorized transaction. A lot of banks/credit card companies think that the pre-auth that Sideshow sends is a hack that someone put through an unauthorized pre-auth on the account.

You have to get a hold of the company to allow the transaction quickly otherwise it's a loss and under this special circumstance where Sideshow pretty much says "NEXT....." for in line processing they aren't stopping and the next order gets filled.

This is the longest post you've typed in months. Not cool, Dave. Not cool. :lol

Back