Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tnvRE.jpg

Loving this suit.

Thanks guys. After getting this guy in I'm fighting the urge to get another one immediately.

most underrated HT release last year- more bang for the buck than anything HT released in a long time. A beautiful figure.

I'll throw this in here as well. gohastings.com has a 25% off code (POSABLE). They've got a small selection of SS/HT, Mark II Unleashed included! With the code, I believe he is $153.74!

I'll throw this in here as well. gohastings.com has a 25% off code (POSABLE). They've got a small selection of SS/HT, Mark II Unleashed included! With the code, I believe he is $153.74!

That's why I loved working there, the discount on Hot Toys made it worth it.

WnW0Q.jpg

He is! I had reservations about it but it's amazing and it's the first and only IM I have so far. Proportion's believable, paint's great, detail are awesome. Too bad its price keeps dropping though.

Thanks Mags - I wasn't planning on getting another HT but couldn't turn it down at that price!

Hound, I dig that last photo you posted, focusing on the arc reactor. Can I ask what exposure and f-stop you used? Lens? I like how you managed to get some detail of the innards with the light on. Are you using a neutral density filter?

Hound, I dig that last photo you posted, focusing on the arc reactor. Can I ask what exposure and f-stop you used? Lens? I like how you managed to get some detail of the innards with the light on. Are you using a neutral density filter?

Uh... a Samsung Captivate, stock settings, just lowered the exposure a bit. No fancy camera. Thanks for the kind words :p

New to this board....just wanted to say thanks for the code... this is my 2nd(dx 12 was my 1st) 1/6 hot toys in two weeks... Excited to rcv this fig..

i already po mk vii... Which other IM would u guys recommend i purchase next. I can only do 1 at a time... Thanx for the advice

New to this board....just wanted to say thanks for the code... this is my 2nd(dx 12 was my 1st) 1/6 hot toys in two weeks... Excited to rcv this fig..

i already po mk vii... Which other IM would u guys recommend i purchase next. I can only do 1 at a time... Thanx for the advice

Besides saying one that is on stock. If you can get the Granty with the Mark 4 and dummy that one has the best value. Sure it's $500 but a Mark IV sells for $250 give or take, the Granty has many uses as you can use it on all the Marks. Dummy can only be had with this set and I just found out about the mech test.

But in the end you will want them all. I passed on the movie war machine for the milk one. I like the red lights.

Back