Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him :yess: Lovin the look of this guy he is a keeper for sure.

DSCF3282_zpsda2680bb.jpg
DSCF3283_zps56d44631.jpg

The suit really is one of the best out for the Iron Man line.

Does anyone have a picture of Mark 2 AU with Mark 1 2.0?

I need to know whether Mark 1's taller or as tall as Mark 2 AU.

Thank you.

My GoHastings Mark II arrives tomorrow. Acquired a Mark I 2.0 from a board member as the pair should look great together on a Detolf shelf.

My GoHastings Mark II arrives tomorrow. Acquired a Mark I 2.0 from a board member as the pair should look great together on a Detolf shelf.

Let us know how the figure and box turn out.
As you may or may not know, buying from gohastings can be a gamble.

I am aware. I received an 89 Bat in Nov which had clearly been opened and removed but was complete and fine, including box, minus shipper. I also received a sealed Hawkeye in Dec, box fine, minus shipper.

I am aware. I received an 89 Bat in Nov which had clearly been opened and removed but was complete and fine, including box, minus shipper. I also received a sealed Hawkeye in Dec, box fine, minus shipper.

When the stores get them in, the shippers get chucked out. Can't display merchandise in a sealed brown box. Source - I used to do internet orders when I worked at Hastings.

Cool.
Looking forward to your pics. :duff

Mark II arrived from GH. As with my other two orders, it was placed in a box 3x too large with insufficient packing by someone who didn't know how to safely pack an item or just didn't care. No shipper but original box actually looks good and was sealed. At 160 shipped this is one of my cheapest HT to date. Oh yea, Mark II looks fantastic and will display nicely next to Mark I 2.0.

Mark II arrived from GH. As with my other two orders, it was placed in a box 3x too large with insufficient packing by someone who didn't know how to safely pack an item or just didn't care. No shipper but original box actually looks good and was sealed. At 160 shipped this is one of my cheapest HT to date. Oh yea, Mark II looks fantastic and will display nicely next to Mark I 2.0.

Congrats! Sealed from gohastings. You don't hear that often enough. :)

Funny, mine came from the houston store wrapped in air pockets and came basically case fresh minus the shipper...i was kinda impressed by the weight of the figure, it isnt light.ok

Funny, mine came from the houston store wrapped in air pockets and came basically case fresh minus the shipper...i was kinda impressed by the weight of the figure, it isnt light.ok

same here.....no shipper but brand new.. thing is heavy.. thanks to the person who posted the coupon code.. these pictures dont do the figure any justice.. looks amazing in person..

gjm1E.jpg

Seriously, this guy is just lovely to look at naked.

You or the figure? :1-1:

Back to the figure. Mine is displayed right next to War Machine. Have not had time to futz around with the figure but as it stands, definite keeper. Got a really great deal for him thanks to Oblagon!

IMII.jpg

Back