Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy today - incredible. I was totally blown away by the detail and the amount of display options! The box was incredibly heavy too - way more than my other 12 inch figures. I got him and Cap at the same time and I gotta say - this figure impressed me way more. It's a thing of beauty!

Just got this guy today - incredible. I was totally blown away by the detail and the amount of display options! The box was incredibly heavy too - way more than my other 12 inch figures. I got him and Cap at the same time and I gotta say - this figure impressed me way more. It's a thing of beauty!

:lecture It is a very impressive figure and many posing options to boot.
Congrats on getting both!

Here's a quick shot of my Mark II! It's incredible and this photo doesn't do it justice by a long shot.

IMG_3082_zps3bd6a329.jpg
[/IMG]

I have only 1 of these and so I'm torn sometimes on how to display him.
Fully armored or with panels off to show the amazing details of the interior.

I love displaying both options, but refuse to buy a second. :)

I personally love the bulk to this figure, looks really good, I know what you mean too centurion the table display is sick, id definitely go that route if I could bash a rhodey fig in military fatigues, was hoping we'd get a "not rhodey HS" from HT in the form of a truetype but guess not lol

They just took over all the stock from the place I use to buy from this summer. I've bought a few things from them but there prices keep on rising. The only thing that sucks is they are about a 30 minute drive for me.

I think you will enjoy the Mark IV. I sure like my Iron men.

591E0D61-1FD5-460B-A6A8-029D64ACAE8E-16442-000021E35210628B.jpg

That is an awesome display. I just picked Mark 1 (v2.0) and now I'm looking to get the rest of the suits.

Back