Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the paint is the best of this figure.

dsc01197dp.jpg

dsc01198y.jpg

dsc01200df.jpg

I truly love this figure, the paint and the details are awesome. That being said, I've had a few issues with mine. First, when I popped in the second flap, the covering on his body came right off. It wasn't glued on well at all so I just gave it a bit of super glue and it's fine now. His articulation is certainly limited compared to the Mark IV/V/VI figures but I like the design of his shoulders better. The detail in the armor unleashed sections looks stunning, but I haven't played around with the forearms much - they feel very fragile.

I did notice that my figure also has a small blob of black paint on his bicep armor right below the first stylized black line, and now that I've noticed it I can't look away. Anyone have spare bicep armor from buying breakdown pieces? It would be easier for me than sending it back for a new one or buying my own complete arm just for one small piece! :gah:

I truly love this figure, the paint and the details are awesome. That being said, I've had a few issues with mine. First, when I popped in the second flap, the covering on his body came right off. It wasn't glued on well at all so I just gave it a bit of super glue and it's fine now. His articulation is certainly limited compared to the Mark IV/V/VI figures but I like the design of his shoulders better. The detail in the armor unleashed sections looks stunning, but I haven't played around with the forearms much - they feel very fragile.

I did notice that my figure also has a small blob of black paint on his bicep armor right below the first stylized black line, and now that I've noticed it I can't look away. Anyone have spare bicep armor from buying breakdown pieces? It would be easier for me than sending it back for a new one or buying my own complete arm just for one small piece! :gah:

Any pics? if its not too bad ill switch you

Dude, that is downright decent of you to stoke my OCD. Do you typically display it with the details exposed? I'll shoot you a picture of it when I get a chance, let me know how you feel.

No worries man, I can paint pretty well so I don't really care plus there's no shipping as I can just meet you lol

Brilliant.
It's great to see it on display in your Detolf!

Two 120-LED work lights angled in to both hit the middle of the projector plate with maximum intensity:

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

If I was Stark, that's what my Jarvis would look like with a female voice of course.

If I was Stark, that's what my Jarvis would look like with a female voice of course.

I have often wondered why Jarvis doesn't have a hologram representation.
I suppose it's cheaper to just have Bettany do a voiceover...
As for figures, i also have little resin model kits of girls i painted up white with transparent blue as Holograms. They work too...

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6437.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

Both of my forearms are broken, the openings for missiles to come out, the right from me thinking it opened like the left and the left from falling :gah: off my desk when i reached for a headset and wire caught his arm, :gah::gah::gah::gah: this is a very very fragile AF, almost makes me wish i didn't preorder VII, nah just kidding its going to be LEGEN....DARY!!!!!!!!

Definitely will pick this one up and the new Avengers Mark VII along with releases of the Iron Man 3.

Back