Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? :dunno

The hologram is meant to be used this way:

3881be7b.jpg

You asked for this, didn't you?

Try soap and water? Or maybe buff it out with a really, really soft bit of sandpaper?
I don't think that would work. Like I said, it doesn't feel like an extra drop of paint or anything. When you rub your thumb across the surface it feels completely smooth. I tried rubbing it with a microfiber cloth to no avail.

I'm just going to contact Sideshow, see what they can do for me.

There's a black mark on my Mark II figure's lower leg armor that's the same way. I don't think it can be buffed out or anything.

There's a black mark on my Mark II figure's lower leg armor that's the same way. I don't think it can be buffed out or anything.

If your black mark is anything like what mine was it's not a mark, but a spot where the silver paint has been rubbed off or is missed. I had to send my MK II body back to SS for a replacement.

Huh? :dunno

The hologram is meant to be used this way:

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb388/ONESIXOMG/3881be7b.jpg

You asked for this, didn't you?

You have to replace the existing TT forearm with the one that came in the package. I did, anyway. I got the narrow TT and that arm was too big to fit the hologram around unless I'm totally missing something. I tried just pulling the existing TT forearm off to no avail. Which is why I had to pretty much take it apart to put the new forearm on that came with the MK II. As I said, not pretty but it worked.

Yesterday I bought this figure. I am looking at reviews on youtube and it looks fantastic. but I still think that his neck is a serious problem.
someone to find any way to fix?

Awesome pics there robbie and dedguy! :clap The neckmod makes him look even better! If only HT bulked up his inner thighs, around his speedos, he would have been almost perfect! Still, a Great figure!

6837217552_5a9e79ae85_b.jpg

Mark2.jpg

Untitled.png

I still need to fix the LED in my figure's right arm. It worked when I first got it and putting in new batteries didn't help. I can see the wires running under the elbow joints. I wonder if there's a way to get at them. I need to disassemble that whole arm without breaking or scratching anything. Or I could just leave it alone. Or keep looking for a spare arm.....

The mod is basically cutting down the neck in a way that still allows it to reconnect.

Ill post up some pics when I get home. Unfortunately it wont be till next Sunday.

The mod is basically cutting down the neck in a way that still allows it to reconnect.

Ill post up some pics when I get home. Unfortunately it wont be till next Sunday.

Even though as of now I don't have the $$$. I am looking forward to purchasing this figure sometime in the near future.

Also looking forward to your mod robbiethepainter.

You would have to take apart the neck and remove the batteries to make sure your not cutting into the assembly for the bulb. Figuring out where to cut will be the tricky part. I would normally cut out a few sections from the middle and glue it back together but in this case I'm not sure.

I tried a Terrance Howard head on it and the stark head from my mark 3 but you are right. The neck is way too long. Looks pretty goofy actually with a reveal head. Can't wait to hear how you were able to do this mod without damaging the light up feature.

Even though as of now I don't have the $$$. I am looking forward to purchasing this figure sometime in the near future.

Also looking forward to your mod robbiethepainter.

i have an exclusive forsale open for for inspection never takin out the box

Back