Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC tends to ship with the shippers, many other sellers do not. I get most of my stuff from BBTS, who don't do shippers. IDGAS so long as it's packed properly.

Mine

MARK2.jpg

I think this could be my favourite HT Iron Man armour. I love this figure so much more than I'd expected too. I'm actually thinking of getting a 2nd but need to check my funds at the end of the month 1st.

This is my 1st IM 1/6. In short I need to buy something to get the free shirts. I'm not sorry I did. I have to say this is my 2nd HT and I really like it. Took me about two hours to take it out of the box (I spent most of the time looking for something that hit the ground.). I think they did a very nice job on him, and I can say this will not be my last one. I will be ordering WM today to go with him and wait for the M6/7 to come out.

I would have like two things changed. One a all turn on button. But thinking of it this would only work if I wanted all the lights on. An why the 2nd par of boots do not light up?

I have a PF Empire & PF Solo. I have to say this guy light up the room by himself.

Brand new, right out of the box I am welcomed by this.

KxqQM.jpg

:/

I can't even tell exactly what it is. It's completely smooth with the rest of the paint, not bumpy at all. Just some weird anomaly.

Anyone know if Sideshow can replace Hot Toys parts without a fuss? I'd really prefer not to send the entire thing back.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for one, I have a couple left, brand new in shipper box $190 shipped!

Man talk about really bad timing. There where/are 3 of us that order from SS or eBay in the last week. If I would have seen that you where selling one I would have bought it from you. My IM came last week and I paid SS more then this.

i have an exclusive forsale if anyone is interested pm me it was opened for inspection only never took out the box

Man, I throw out all my shippers. If I knew folks wanted them I would save them and just give them away as I hate waste.

I like them, as for value me they are just a box. What I like about them is I change my 1/6 around all the time. I take 3 each month and by the shipping or brown boxes I can see what is inside of them.

I have seen people post that it must be mint, how can this box really be mint?

If anyone is looking for one, I have a couple left, brand new in shipper box $190 shipped!

This would have been nice to post last week. I paid more for it. I went thought the For Sale sub and did not see anyone selling one.

Brand new, right out of the box I am welcomed by this.

KxqQM.jpg

:/

I can't even tell exactly what it is. It's completely smooth with the rest of the paint, not bumpy at all. Just some weird ass anomaly.

Anyone know if Sideshow can replace Hot Toys parts without a fuss? I'd really prefer not to send the entire thing back.

It looks like something dripped on it.

Try soap and water? Or maybe buff it out with a really, really soft bit of sandpaper?

Guys, so I tried searching through this thread to no avail... there's just so many pages... so have pity on me when I ask... how do you get the forearm onto a True Type body to use the hologram gauntlet? I can pull the elbow joint from the bicep area, but not out of the forearm. Do I just need to pull harder somehow?

Edit: Never mind. I ended up unscrewing and pulling apart the old forearm. There MIGHT have been a better way to go about it, but it got the job done. :)

Last edited:
Back