Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4cf6425e-df34-4fd5.jpg

Finally arrived.

Had a little problem with on of the helmets. The magnets came loose. A little glue should fix that. :)

Clipperking in his review had a similar problem. Question to the guys that already have theirs is there a difference in paint quality with the light up helmet and the other two?

im extremely happy with my fig i may get a second. to those who dont read the instructions (like me) watch out for the little clips that hold the boots together they are very small and easy to lose

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

just received my figure, loving it so far. only down side to the figure is that it has very limited range of motion compared to the mark iv and mark vi, especially the lower half of the body.

the table although made of cardboard is quite well done and sturdy.

Well it's that it the rubber undies that may discolor the paint job over time :(. So I guess this is them conceding.

We receive our items directly from Sideshow the same time as every other dealer on the East Coast. This statement is not true and has no validity behind it.

Thanks,
Mike

I was speaking from my own experience.

As of right now, your site still shows this as a preorder.

Had I ordered from you, I wouldn't have my Mk.II yet.

Not to me it's not. The completely fixed proportions are way more valuable to me than the paint job. This is by far the most proportionally correct Iron Man they have done to date.

quick pic of my mark ii, the detail in the chest and boots is amazing and the paint job is great.

IMG01021-20120311-2055.jpg

I was speaking from my own experience.

As of right now, your site still shows this as a preorder.

Had I ordered from you, I wouldn't have my Mk.II yet.

Sideshow's website still shows this as a preorder as well.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901375

So if you ordered this from Sideshow, I am not sure you would have received it since they did not get this version in stock yet.

We do receive our shipments the same time as most East Coast dealers who deal directly from Sideshow.

Thanks,
Mike

if other retailers get their hot toys from sideshow, why do so many people boycott buying directly from SS? They are still getting your money.

Sideshow's website still shows this as a preorder as well.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901375

So if you ordered this from Sideshow, I am not sure you would have received it since they did not get this version in stock yet.

We do receive our shipments the same time as most East Coast dealers who deal directly from Sideshow.

Thanks,
Mike
I've got my EX sitting in my room. Thank you.

if other retailers get their hot toys from sideshow, why do so many people boycott buying directly from SS? They are still getting your money.

Sideshow makes you sign for anything over $185, Sideshow doesn't double box unless you pay them more for a pack out so the free shipping deal is negated at that point, people like to support other retailers because they've had good experiences with them, some may want to spread out their purchases so they go with a retailer that will get their supply in a couple weeks after Sideshow, people who live in California have to pay the state tax rate right away, and so on.

Back