Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, UPS got here sooner than I was expecting!

I've got too much to do right now to take proper pictures.
Just snapped a quickie:

picture.php

Wow, UPS got here sooner than I was expecting!

I've got too much to do right now to take proper pictures.
Just snapped a quickie:

picture.php

Wow, they shipped yesterday and you already got it today? Do you live in the same street as sideshow or something?

Wow, they shipped yesterday and you already got it today? Do you live in the same street as sideshow or something?

It would appear that way. :D

This is the second time now, that I've ordered about 3 weeks away from release date (used the valentine day code for this, 3 weeks ago) and had it delivered quickly.

So I've learned, date of preordering has no indication of when an item gets shipped.

I say this because some here have said that it's best to preorder early to be included among the first shipment of a figure from SSC. That is, first come, first serve. But that's complete BS.

For what it's worth, I'm about 30-40 minutes freeway drive away from them.

:lecture The taxes suck though.

I'll be honest... the only reason I buy from SSC is to get the EX.
I've never been one that needs to be among the first to get figures. I can gladly wait.

:lecture The taxes suck though.

I'll be honest... the only reason I buy from SSC is to get the EX.
I've never been one that needs to be among the first to get figures. I can gladly wait.

Same here dude! I'm all the way up here in Canada but there are a few EX that I feel I must get. So I ship the figures to a shipping address in Niagara Falls and cross the border to go pick them up. I shipped the Superman EX there, got this one on the way and will have to do a trip to get the Mark I EX (couldn't possibly pass on that!).

Same here dude! I'm all the way up here in Canada but there are a few EX that I feel I must get. So I ship the figures to a shipping address in Niagara Falls and cross the border to go pick them up. I shipped the Superman EX there, got this one on the way and will have to do a trip to get the Mark I EX (couldn't possibly pass on that!).

I hear ya, and yes, gotta have a Mk.I in your collection.

4cf6425e-df34-4fd5.jpg

Finally arrived.

Had a little problem with on of the helmets. The magnets came loose. A little glue should fix that. :)

Superglue I would imagine. That's what I used on the magnet that fell out of the mask on my Abe Sapien.

Back