Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like mine FINALLY shipped! Had they shipped this on Monday, like they should have since they charged us then, I should have had this yesterday. Instead of Monday, a full week after being charged :tap

So my friend in China picked mine up from the factory today, luckily he fly’s back to Bangkok Sunday:yess:

It's a shame it'll be marked down on the FedEx form as $209 instead of $175.

Good to see Sideshow is finnaly shipping these. I wish I had the spare change to make an order but I have other priorities. Funny how this went from No. 1 to like, 12 on my most wanted list. One of these days that table will be mine though. One of these days

Got the email indicating it has shipped.

Quantum view shows it is in the next city over and delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!! :yess:

This shall be in my hands before the weekend. Woohoo!

Me too, on the 13th for me!
At last!!!

Btw, did this have the free shipping?

Sweet. I decided to pay in full early @ 4pm yesterday, got an email confirmation of payment being charged @ 6pm yesterday, and got a final email saying it was shipped overnight and will arrive Wednesday!!!!

:yess::panic::yess::panic:

Anybody with AE hear anything yet? I wouldn't mind this waiting until April. I still haven't gotten my 89 Batman yet.

AE will have this at the soonest next week. It could be more depending on when Sideshow decides to release it to the retailers.

Last edited:
Back