Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine today....haven't futzed with it too much but to me it's the best looking Iron Man figure to date....this thing is awesome....
IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

a couple of small minor hitches though....this
IMG_0705.jpg

and the left wing flap is having trouble fitting into place...

Mark II has arrived :yess:

Initial thoughts were how heavy the box was but the lab table is to blame for that. I haven't actually done much with him because as usual I kinda knew what look I was going for so all I've done is remove the head and put the empty helmet version on (pleased to say I had no issue with the magnets) and I also put the articulated hands on so I could test out the lights.

Detail is amazing so I'll look forward to sitting staring at him for the next week or so.

Some very bad pics

090a1a87.jpg

a199a8c1.jpg

2f041f28.jpg

4f1e915e.jpg

And the full cabinet shot (all full up now apart from room for a War Machine to go with the Mark II which is what I'm planning on getting next)

bdd0e8e3.jpg

Mark II has arrived :yess:

bdd0e8e3.jpg

Congrats man! And your setup is coming together nicely!!!

got mine today....haven't futzed with it too much but to me it's the best looking Iron Man figure to date....this thing is awesome....
IMG_0707.jpg

Looks great!!!

Mine arrived just now....

It fits perfect and the display on the table is perfect for me!
A real winner!

DSC_0161.jpg

Averone - Congrats on the acquisition. Your displays and collection simply leave me speechless :thud:

This is the most blinding figure yet. Damn, the chest light is like a torch. Accidentally hurt my eyes when first switching it on. Sure as heck did not expect it to be that bright.

Back