Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Milk photos I think due to lighting and perhaps the lens on the camera aren't as flattering as some of the others.

Yeah, lighting on this pic gives the impression that the Mk.II has a mirror-like finish, which would be more accurate.
Instead, we get a matte silver finish.

Yeah, lighting on this pic gives the impression that the Mk.II has a mirror-like finish, which would be more accurate.
Instead, we get a matte silver finish.

Yeah wonder why HT doesn't go at least somewhat plated on this- might be hard to control factory blemishes and production assembly would be difficult with so many parts without scuffs and such?

Yeah wonder why HT doesn't go at least somewhat plated on this- might be hard to control factory blemishes and production assembly would be difficult with so many parts without scuffs and such?
I guess that's a possibility.
Or maybe the color costs more and HT knows they would have to increase the price even further.
I'm not sure.

But it is strange that, here we are, second attempt at releasing the Mk.II, and once again, the color isn't right. Oh well...still getting it. :D

I guess that's a possibility.
Or maybe the color costs more and HT knows they would have to increase the price even further.
I'm not sure.

But it is strange that, here we are, second attempt at releasing the Mk.II, and once again, the color isn't right. Oh well...still getting it. :D

I doubt cost would bother HT- just charge $275 for it and IM nuts like us will still buy it !!!!!! LOL:hi5:

I doubt cost would bother HT- just charge $275 for it and IM nuts like us will still buy it !!!!!! LOL:hi5:

haha..i'm agree......
and i also agree with you...about the release of MARK 1...i do hope they Relaunch the item.....The price now as we all know is insane......

I don't think collector will mind..but Investor will surely be mind....

:clap

haha..i'm agree......
and i also agree with you...about the release of MARK 1...i do hope they Relaunch the item.....The price now as we all know is insane......

I don't think collector will mind..but Investor will surely be mind....

:clap

Mark 1 doesn't warrant a revisit. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Unless you display it with the mask up. You see a mediocre head sculpt.

Thats what this forum said about the Batman Original Suit v2. :) They were so adamant it was happening.

No, the forum said a re-release was going to happen, = v3.

Sadly thats how this forum goes, somebody comes up with something and then the board runs with it until it's beaten into the ground.

Ah i see,i thought you might have been referring to that after the little extra bit you added to your post.

Sometimes i wish these remake wishes were actually for figures that deserve remakes, like say Edward scissorhands or the Mark III and not the ones that are now just very expensive and can't be got by new collectors.

Last edited:
I would not get hopes up on another Mark I. Like others have said, there's really no reason to do so except to appease those that missed out. And it doesn't seem that that is reason enough for HT to revisit something. They usually re-release characters when it is warranted because the original was just not up to their evolved standards (i.e., BD Mark III, DX Joker, 2-in-1 Superman), because they appear in new films in some notable capacity (Mark II, T-700 [kind of]), or some combination of those factors (DX Sparrow, OC Batman). Mark I doesn't meet those criteria, IMO. You can hope for whatever you please, of course, but I think you are wasting your energy there.

Sadly thats how this forum goes, somebody comes up with something and then the board runs with it until it's beaten into the ground.

You mean like the rumor of the Classic Predator release ? :lol people making space on their shelf despite nothing official ever being said.........................I still hope its true tho, I have the perfect spot on my shelf for it :monkey3

You mean like the rumor of the Classic Predator release ? :lol people making space on their shelf despite nothing official ever being said.........................I still hope its true tho, I have the perfect spot on my shelf for it :monkey3

Well in fairness the Speculated Classic predator began with a photo showing a potential Classic pred being worked on, the Oc bats V3 was all just wishful thinking.

15074519.jpg

Seems like the head sits a bit high on their prototype.

Color is not as shiny either. I still think it should have been chrome like this:

IMG_3892.jpg

Last edited:
Greg's customs looks great where can I get one? Is that for sale? I wish hot toys would paint this version with that metallic paint. I would pay top dollar for it.

Back