Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys new Mk II???

Preaching about how figures aren't an investment is about as foolish as those who do it. The horse is dead, has been for quite a while on that one. As for this if it can be used as any kind of figure, meaning parts to make it an actual MK II and not just a carcass on a slab it'll drive up the price of a MK I because literally I'd be the only suit that johnny come latelys couldn't get from this line (given that there are a ton of MK IIIs in some fashion easily accessible) not good for those who still have that gap in their collection. Better lock one up soon.

Im ecstatic to see that the autopsy suit is being made!!It seemed such a lock-in for the Iron Man line but for the longest time nobody seemed to care about it.Loved the explanation that old boy gave for it on the Legacy featurette,how it was just knocked up with a little of everything that was lying around,and the fact it featured the original boots from "Iron Man".So they can re-use the boots from the Mech Test then.I cant see anything anywhere about a "Con" exclusive so Im hoping it s a regular MMS.

Im ecstatic to see that the autopsy suit is being made!!It seemed such a lock-in for the Iron Man line but for the longest time nobody seemed to care about it.Loved the explanation that old boy gave for it on the Legacy featurette,how it was just knocked up with a little of everything that was lying around,and the fact it featured the original boots from "Iron Man".So they can re-use the boots from the Mech Test then.I cant see anything anywhere about a "Con" exclusive so Im hoping it s a regular MMS.

:exactly: I don't like all this talk about this being a "Con exclusive" that's pure speculation, i'm also hoping for a normal wide release:)

:exactly: I don't like all this talk about this being a "Con exclusive" that's pure speculation, i'm also hoping for a normal wide release:)

:goodpost:

I don't want to buy one from eBay after the con.

bugger that I am flying halfway around the world for the con and would like to pick up something you can only get at the com unlike all the SS stuff announced!

I sold my Mark II and have kinda regretted it since. I doubt this is a SDCC exclusive or I'm hoping.

I also don't want to see this as a "Con exclusive". I want to be able to get ahold of this with no problems.

Surely hot toys know that the majority of people who own the original m2 will sell theres and try and get this, i'd imagine there are many original m2's out there... this figure will be very popular, so a wide release would be smart.

cheadle face with this? looks like BD mark 3 body painted and riveted. This is great news though i can't wait to see the final paint job. If its the same body type as the iron man 1 figures the paint will be the selling point for me.

ok I just know what this is...repainted mark 3 to look like the mark 2 and it will have a Rhodie head. nice because I passed on the mark 2 3 times. But I think I would get a war machine before I get a mark@ rhodie

ok I just know what this is...repainted mark 3 to look like the mark 2 and it will have a Rhodie head. nice because I passed on the mark 2 3 times. But I think I would get a war machine before I get a mark@ rhodie

I would be shocked if they re-released the Mark III body. I would imagine this new one will have the same points of articulation that IV and VI have.

I would be shocked if they re-released the Mark III body. I would imagine this new one will have the same points of articulation that IV and VI have.

Reusing some parts of the BD Mk.3 with lots of new sculpt of autopsy parts... definately new torso, which may have added (or no) waist articulation.

I suspect no shoulder micro-munations... but retains the pop-out hip flare dispensers

Last edited:
Back