Iron Giant Figure by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure!
I really want to diecast version of Iron Giant but I'll order this anyway.

Re: Mondo THE IRON GIANT Action Figure!

Kinda wish I would have ordered from Sideshow to get reward points but still glad I got an exclusive one from Mondo.

I had no idea this was going to be mass released.
I ordered the standard edition from Mondo.
Paid 25 dollars to ship but more importantly, pre paid in full almost a year in advance.
Boy did Mondo F us pre orderers badly. High shipping price and paid in advance.
I thought this figure was a Mondo only deal.
Dam....

Yeah, was really surprised to see this up at Sideshow, given the Mondo all-in-advance pre-order. Makes it pretty tempting to pick one up, now.

I'm pretty pissed as well. I thought this was a Mondo only, paid full price like a year in advance and an absolutely ABSURD shipping. Wrote Mondo about the excruciating shipping cost, but not a peep. They took my money fast enough, though...
Well, I guess sometimes you get F.....
Glad that all you guys are gonna get a better deal and that this figure will go World wide and more people will enjoy this.
I'm just pissed at Mondo for treating customers like this. Last time I'll order anything from them.
I'm back in a good mood :lol

Don't blame you. I'd be pretty annoyed, too. Everyone that ordered direct from Mondo should've gotten the exclusive, or something along those linces, especially since Mondo will be keeping more of the cash from each sale. Beautiful figure, though. I'll be picking-up one closer to release. Hopefully our dollar has improved by then. :lol

Yeah, it would be nice if Mondo did that. Everyone who ordered from them would get something extra.
I might get the bolt now, but I'm waiting for release and pics. It looks very plastici right now

Love the figure but I'm underwhelmed with the bolt. It does look too plasticky, IMO, and should sell the illusion of metal better than it does. I bet in-hand it would still be pretty cool, though.

Add me to the list of disgruntled, super ticked to see this popping up at retail after paying in full up front. The exclusive was handled poorly as well. I have even thought about requesting a refund or disputing the charge through PayPal since they are violating the "pre-order" policy I believe.

Hmmm, this is just a little taller than Sideshow Raynor...

I have a Giant and bolt on PO through SSC; in fact I can blame the want for these items leading me down the dark path to HT collecting. The Iron Giant items led me to SSC...so now I have a sixth scale R2-D2 and Silver Centurion on the shelf, an IM Heartbreaker on the way, and a C-3PO and AoU Captain America also on PO. AND the Falcon figure is looking better all the time. I feel like I've fallen and I can't get up!!!

I came across this just a few days ago and want it pretty badly—not only did I love the movie as a kid, I also have a serious weakness for huge robot figures. Still, the price feels way too high. Hopefully we'll be able to snag used ones for much less in a few years.

With all of the other stuff Mondo is working on and updating regularly on here and on social media, I am getting anxious to receive this figure.. Q3 is quickly drawing to a close. Hopefully they weren't too far off on that estimate.

I am very much looking forward to it!

Hopefully it'll be here before the end of the year. Mondo isn't that great about giving updates so there's no telling when it'll actually be ready. We're into Q4 now.

Back