Iron Giant Figure by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mondo THE IRON GIANT Action Figure!

Brad Bird at his finest and a great movie, hope this is reasonable, also kinda want that ninja turtles vinyl they showed.

If this is reasonable, I'd like to surprise my nephews with it as a gift, at some point. Mike86's comment, above, though, makes me sorta lose hope of just being able to order in a routine way. Sounds like these guys do 'cool' social media sales, then the item sells out pronto (if I'm interpreting his post correctly) in which case, they can take a hike. I'm not jumping through hoops to give a company $750.00+ (supposing I buy myself one, also).

Hi everyone, the Iron Giant figure from Mondo will be up for pre-sale tomorrow. I really love the movie and have been anxiously awaiting the release of this figure, just not sure if I want to drop $300 on it. I was hoping there would be more change out pieces for the 'war' version, but still it looks nice.

Watch Brad Bird Play With Mondo's Iron Giant Figure And Try Not To Cry

Expensive but bought. Hope I can get an exclusive without the usual aggravation when ordering prints.

I'm definitely interested... it's a lot of money, but for the size and uniquness of the item it seems to be a fair price. I just hope the final quality is up to the quality of what they're showing in the video.

I have the Ultimate Iron Giant from back when the movie was released. I think it was $65? But this looks like it might be a little more detailed. Heck, it only costs a Darth Vader.

I have the Ultimate Iron Giant from back when the movie was released. I think it was $65? But this looks like it might be a little more detailed. Heck, it only costs a Darth Vader.

Yeah, that Ulimate figure has been the one to own... I recall a few years ago it was no selling for anything less than $200 on eBay. This one definitely looks more refined, but if I had the Ultimate I might find it hard to pick up this new one.

The figure looks nice....however I'm not enough a fan to throw down the cash for this. Does anyone know if this is all plastic or will it have some metal content?

The figure looks nice....however I'm not enough a fan to throw down the cash for this. Does anyone know if this is all plastic or will it have some metal content?

I haven't read anything that would indicate that it will have metal parts. I have the Ultimate Iron Giant, so I think I'll save myself $300. I've got a HT Hulkbuster to save up for.

Cool looking figure, but I don't know that I want to pay $300 for it, especially not knowing how it will turn out.

If this were 3A or Threezero, I'd be willing to preorder at that price. Not for Mondo, though.

Back