Iron Giant Figure by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
Sorry, a couple more... how long is preorder and when is it scheduled for release?

The Iron Giant Deluxe Figure will be available on our site starting tomorrow. Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. The figure is expected to ship in the 3rd Quarter of 2015.

Even after all these years since the 1999 Trendmasters Ultimate Iron Giant, this one doesn't really seem like an upgrade?
That one was Bigger, Lights up and had a Motion Sensor!
I will most likely order one of these but just expected with so much more technology now that this one would have been Far more Superior? Especially with this being Over $300.00!

Iron Giant is one of my favorite movies. I really wish I could afford this figure at the moment. It's pretty unique.

huge fan of the movie.. still got the old one though, i dont think im gonna upgrade with this one, but this is great figure by the way.

Love the movie, this looks nice.
I have to show restraint and not get him.:(

Can't wait to see pictures of this with other statues from y'all.

I'm pretty sure it's Plastic too. If it was Metal they would be printing that in Big Bold Letters!

Wow, very tempting. I think $300.00 is reasonable for such a great design and beloved movie... Would be a lot of fun to display. Man, there's just never a good time for these things to go up for pre-order (especially paying all in advance) but I'll give it serious thought.

Design is too simplistic for a $300+ figure. It looks really good, cool accessories and all... But not $300+ good.
Guess that's the price of 3D printing the original model.

And sound feature? Really? What's up with this new trend of making expensive figures with toy features?

Agreed. I know this is licensed, but cheaper ThreeA bots have more articulation and look better to me. I'd still be tempted to get if cheaper...

Back