Interstellar 1/6 figure (The Pathfinder) - Three Step Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indy 500 indycar GIF by Paddock Insider
At least we have world renowned cuisine…

Surprised by how much demand there is for Interstellar figures. That was kind of the movie that made my interest in Nolan films wane a bit. I liked Oppenheimer though and feel like it’s his best in a while.

Surprised by how much demand there is for Interstellar figures. That was kind of the movie that made my interest in Nolan films wane a bit. I liked Oppenheimer though and feel like it’s his best in a while.
Kinda surprised no third party hasn't already pushed out a rushed prototype for a C- level figure to capitalize on the hype for Oppenheimer.

I'm sure 10 years from now we'll have a There Will Be Blood situation where people are paying through the nose for competing custom runs, though.

Kinda surprised no third party hasn't already pushed out a rushed prototype for a C- level figure to capitalize on the hype for Oppenheimer.

I'm sure 10 years from now we'll have a There Will Be Blood situation where people are paying through the nose for competing custom runs, though.
As much as I liked Oppenheimer it’s not a movie I’d necessarily want a figure from.

I like having characters made into figures that aren’t from the typical comic book or big franchise fare, but some are a bit too offbeat or don’t stand out enough for me to ever really want in my collection.

Back